What's new

Put It On Cnn Now!

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
there's a plane with malfunctioning lading gear circling LAX. They've got a split shot of the plane in the air, along with a shot of the runway where they'll attempt to land.

I honestly think CNN will show this plane crash live. Sucks for any of the passengers' family.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
MSNBC just had a pilot on that has landed a similar plane with the same situation. He sad the gear held up and nothing really hapened. :dunno:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
yea they are saying that there will be some sparks but that is about it.... and the plane has access to CNN via satellites, hopefully they arent being allowed to watch it.....

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
there is some coverage on CNN.com but it is not the major story it is under the more headlines on the right...

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
DAMN! Serves me right for getting back to work! I missed it. Oh, well; I'll catch the replays

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
WOW!!!!!!! Whoever designed that brace to support the landing gear deserves so much. they just saved the lives of plenty of people. How much is each life worth?? Whatever that number is, that person deserves it.

Anyone remember what happened in Sioux City, IA 20 years ago? I imagined that something like that would happen here.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sioux City, wasn't that the one that cart wheeled down the run way?

Yes the girlfriend and I were on the edge of our seats hoping for the best on that landing. I was a little upset at the fact they might show it crash live. Then thought how could I be watcing this knowing that may happen.

Any one catch the part about the twister on the ground in Minneapolis?

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
caudio51 said:
I would fly with that pilot any day! What a perfect job he did!
Right! Perfect example of a well-trained professional at work. The sad part is that as a society we expected (dare I say hoped) the plane to crash in a fiery ball. It's the sensationalized day we live in. :barf: