What's new

Q: What Cigar Do You Have The Most Of?

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hard to say without counting, as I have over 600 cigars.

But the majority would be either various Montecristo's and/or the La Vieja Habana Brazilian Maduro Chateau Coronas. ;)

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Arturo Fuente Anejo (#48, and #60)
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
Liga Privada #9
La Aroma Di Cuba Mi Amor
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 and 2012

All in about the same quantity... which means I'm low on "everyday cigars", Hoyo de Monterey Dark Knight, Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve, and Don Pepin Garcia Blue

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
three way tie between anejo46, ffOx fuente fuente, and ffOx PL, but that is mostly because i buy nicer stuff and always hold off on smoking it. something like a fausto, 7th reserva, corona viva, flores y rodriguez, fuente magnumR: all regular features, but easily replaced, so easily burned.

EDIT: have to add serieV maduro '11. forgot that i have a cab that i combined a few boxes into, to keep them out of sight. although, with the '12 announced as the same blend, might just have to start dipping into those guys. o)

Last edited:

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I have (1) 50 Cab of DPG Blue Exquisitos, Los Blancos Nine Lancero's
2X Tat La Verite 2009
2X Viaje Exclusivo Lancero
2.5 Boxes of FFP
3 Boxes of Viaje Holiday Blend 2011
3 Boxes of MOW PA

Unfortunately That Tats and Viaje's are all LE's so I will be very sad when I finally run out! :dunno:

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
The most I have of one brand is Tatuaje. The most I have of a specific stick used to be HdM epi 2's but now it would be tat TAA 2012's only because I just stocked up on them. This is an interesting thread, I like seeing what other brothers stock up on! Unfortunately my wallet isn't too thrilled about this thread as you all are making me jealous :(