What's new

Q: What Cigar Do You Have The Most Of?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nicarao Seleccion Robustos and Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto, by looking at everyone else I just might have the most expensive stockpile out there.........

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
right now the cigar i have the most of are Hoyo de Monterrey le Hoyo series Des Dieux. mainly because i just got a box of them. After that i have quite a few Man o War Armadas. and about half a box of JdN Celebracion. under normal circumstances i would have said LFD airbender Chisel, but i am almost out of those. i need to get more.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I actually don't have more than a box of any one cigar at the moment, so I guess the answer would be Cohiba Siglo Is and IVs.

The latter box I just haven't broken into because they only just turned a year old. I'm trying to hold off until at least the three year point, though I may smoke one soon and one in a year to check on them. Matter of fact, I may do that tonight.

The former box I'm saving to smoke one a year on the anniversary of my son's birth who we lost earlier this year when he was born prematurely. We have a baby girl on the way soon and I'm planning to get a box of Siglo IIs with her birth month to do the same thing with.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ya'll make me jealous! Don't even wanna say. Skitalets i'm sorry to hear that brother! May the lord bless you on the next and the one after that!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
AF Hemingway Signature ~Short Story ~ 858's and Anejos. I have over the last year really developed a love of the Fuente brand.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
5 Vegas AAA's and DPG Blues - I'm afraid to try some of the cigars others have listed out of fear this hobby could get much more expensive! I am intrigued by the LP9 and thought about getting a sampler but have yet to do so.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Torano Exodus 50 year robustos. Love 'em. Since I'm just getting back into cigars, I'm mostly stocked up on a ton of five packs of various things so I can start to narrow my tastes.