What's new

Question????

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I for one dont really like to share the cigar I am smoking. If I bring extras then others are welcome to have them. I think there is a thread about this somewhere, I am going to have to go and look for it.

68Trishield

Going Fast With Class
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I for one dont really like to share the cigar I am smoking. If I bring extras then others are welcome to have them. I think there is a thread about this somewhere, I am going to have to go and look for it.
well let me clarify, I'm talking vintage and or custom rolled habanos.I know very few people that can just hand those out...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Not unless I am already sleeping with that person. Just not my thing, even if the best cigar ever I would have to pass on the puff. Back in the days of smoking doobies, that was another place and time in my life.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Not unless I am already sleeping with that person. Just not my thing, even if the best cigar ever I would have to pass on the puff. Back in the days of smoking doobies, that was another place and time in my life.
What's a doobie. . .:smile:

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0

Nothin like doin a doobie and listenin to the Doobie Bros. live. Uh.... Err.....so I've been told by friends who have done that stuff. The same crowd that still smokes illegal stuff without gettin the munchies.

Just personally, no I don't puff and pass. I don't bring smokes that I don't have enough for everyone to have one of their own.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Nope, no cigar passing for me. When I go to a herf, I usually just bring the stuff I regularly smoke ... but I do bring extras to share.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I have done it, not something I normally do but I would never get a chance to try that cigar again.

68Trishield

Going Fast With Class
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have done it, not something I normally do but I would never get a chance to try that cigar again.
Those are exactly the cigars i'm talking about Tom,I mean i don't usually herf with crack whores or meth addicts if it's the germs you all are worried about..:scratchhe

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm with others here. I have "passed" other smokeables but never cigars.
I wouldn't want another man's lips on my wiener and likewise with my cigar.