What's new

Question????

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have been known to partake in some very epic puff puff passes.

HHHMM Dave, you were there for a few.

As long as the participants don't slober all over the cigars, I have no problem with it.

I have had and tasted some epic cigars from the 40s,50s,60s and 70s this way.

I do have a bunch of friends that would never take part in a PPP. I guess its who you are with and what you want to try.

To each his own on this one.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I have been known to partake in some very epic puff puff passes.

HHHMM Dave, you were there for a few.

As long as the participants don't slober all over the cigars, I have no problem with it.

I have had and tasted some epic cigars from the 40s,50s,60s and 70s this way.

I do have a bunch of friends that would never take part in a PPP. I guess its who you are with and what you want to try.

To each his own on this one.
Exactly my point

Nope. I don't like to contribute to the alcoholism of others. I have enough trouble keeping my drinking under control. :thumbsup:
:rofl:

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only with someone to whom I am closely (i.e. within 1 generation) related, by blood or marriage. Somehow, cigars seem more personal or something than say, cigarettes (of ANY kind) or beer...

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Sounds like a "man law" commercial.
:bouncetau

I've done this before on two occasions:

1. During the Nebraska Herf when a certain cowboy was smoking an awesome cigar that I would never see again. I don't name names..... :rofl:
2. Another time I was on a fishing expedition where some dude brought a cigar and it was the only tobacco we had.

One common variable though, I was liquored up both times.

68Trishield

Going Fast With Class
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some BOTLS are coming by this Saturday to herf.I think I'll fire up a gifted 1970s vintage Monte Especial#1.I'm wondering now how many guys will pass it up?!?:scratchhe

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not unless I am already sleeping with that person. Just not my thing, even if the best cigar ever I would have to pass on the puff. Back in the days of smoking doobies, that was another place and time in my life.
I agree with Steve (my wife sometimes shares my cigars when she doesn't want her own). And I even know what doobies are. :)

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
:bouncetau

I've done this before on two occasions:

1. During the Nebraska Herf when a certain cowboy was smoking an awesome cigar that I would never see again. I don't name names..... :rofl:
Hey after you guys shared that kiss I figure anything would be OK. :rolling:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
It's obvious I'm in the minority....'cuz everyone in my local group passes cigars left and right, all over the place.

Doesn't bother me in the least.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
It's obvious I'm in the minority....'cuz everyone in my local group passes cigars left and right, all over the place.

Doesn't bother me in the least.
Each to his own dude. Never bothered my in the 60's and early 70's either. But then everything was a little foggy and everyone was very, very happy.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I don't care if it is the rarest most sought after cigar in the universe...I will not puff on another person's cigar.

What would I get from one puff anyway?

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
any type of saliva transfer from one man's mouth to another has no business in a discussion about cigars........save that for your "other" forums:kiss: :rofl: