What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Admit it Chuck, you just don't want to miss a minute of Mickey! I understand, taking the kids to Disneyworld is an experience!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Liz is taking the Barnsmoke day and going to the Bible experience thing they have. We've done Epcot a couple of times so no interest in that but Epcot does have their Spring Flower/Garden Show going on and that could be pretty cool.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I let it go already. You can have them dude..... Damn .
My reply wasn't because I still wanted them. It was because of how you felt and needed to point out forum etiquette was broken because you thought you had sole rights to something without knowing the whole situation. Obviously he isn't serious or he would have made contact with whoever and gotten rid of them. Its all good though.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Admit it Chuck, you just don't want to miss a minute of Mickey! I understand, taking the kids to Disneyworld is an experience!
Yo, no lines that long are worth it. My kids will eventually go but I won’t be standing in line with anybody. That place is insane. Maybe it’s not as bad in the winter or a few days prior to a hurricane

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Since some can't play nice and adhere tovthe rules, thread is closed. Should someone restart it, it will be deleted and they won't like the outcome. The Admins and mods are tired of the childish games, behavior and comments of a few. It's a shame we get reports on that thread all the time

I suggest some go back and read all the rules. For those that like how some act, let them Know by a pm. It is the job of the admins and mods to ensure behavior, conduct and the rules are followed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.