What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I honeslty would not mind traveling to say Nicagraga, my plan would be just show up in Nicagraga, travel to the city were the factory's are, and ask my I have a tour. I am sure I might get a tour, as I am their coutomer.

Honeslty I do not like anything too organized, if the tours were unavailable, I would still have the enjoyment of a visit to a place I had never been.

I use to travel a lot when working, alway found the best way to get a feel for life in a new place was to just get out and walk, around. Found a lot of interesting thing on those walks.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I honeslty would not mind traveling to say Nicagraga, my plan would be just show up in Nicagraga, travel to the city were the factory's are, and ask my I have a tour. I am sure I might get a tour, as I am their coutomer.

You really think a factory would be willing to just randomly provide a tour of their production floors to a random unannounced visitor?

Even retailers have to request a spot for scheduled tours.

Plus, you don't even have a passport remember? :)

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
He can pm just not receive. He sent me a pm the other day about these. Good luck.
Hate to break it to you both, but I actually replied to this thread offering a trade literally seconds after he replied. Forum etiquette says I should have gotten priority. But I guess that isn't how it worked. No big deal though.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hate to break it to you both, but I actually replied to this thread offering a trade literally seconds after he replied. Forum etiquette says I should have gotten priority. But I guess that isn't how it worked. No big deal though.

Well @Coincrazed , may be some generous person will send you some CC's, and put a big smile on your face.:)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
It's good, despite the awfulness, because it represents the change of when you no longer had to comply with a rigorous and nearly impossible set of laws and regulations in order to get right in a relationship with God.
Agree or disagree, believe or not, that's the crux of why it's "Good" Friday.
The rules and regulations were never a way to get right with God. They were evidence that we couldn’t get right with God on our own because nobody could keep all the Levitical laws, just like no one keeps all the moral law.

Good Friday is good because it’s when Christ made us right with God when we never could.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not sure why I would travel to Nicaragua for a factory tour?

I've seen several small rolling operations here in the states. The Louisiana and Kentucky BarnSmokes concentrate on the curing of tobacco and I'm hoping the Florida Barnsmoke will take us into the fields and show us the seeding and growing operations. Not educated enough to know what else I'm missing except the massiveness of a large factory and the excitement of traveling to Nicaragua.

They do have several short, daily scheduled tours of factories in Nicaragua but if you want anything as extensive as a Drew Estate or Perdomo tour you'll need to schedule that in advance.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Not sure why I would travel to Nicaragua for a factory tour?

I've seen several small rolling operations here in the states. The Louisiana and Kentucky BarnSmokes concentrate on the curing of tobacco and I'm hoping the Florida Barnsmoke will take us into the fields and show us the seeding and growing operations. Not educated enough to know what else I'm missing except the massiveness of a large factory and the excitement of traveling to Nicaragua.

They do have several short, daily scheduled tours of factories in Nicaragua but if you want anything as extensive as a Drew Estate or Perdomo tour you'll need to schedule that in advance.
But he’s a customer .....

I’d be more excited to visit el Titan de bronze and other small rolling stores in ybor city instead :)

I could only imagine how it would go

“I buy 5ers of your stuff for dirt cheap on CI, let me see the grounds, thanks”

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Tampa/Ybor is a wonderful trip, went last December. The Davidoff Lounge is a great time and we spent two days walking around Ybor talking to the shops, buying local rolled cigars and drinking Cuban Coffee. Lots to do in Tampa.

If we go to the Florida Barnsmoke we'll include a jump down to Little Havana in our trip and Titan de Bronze, Perdomo Headquarter, Padron Headquarters and a bunch of other small shops are on the list to visit. Should know today if we are going.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
But he’s a customer .....

I’d be more excited to visit el Titan de bronze and other small rolling stores in ybor city instead :)

I could only imagine how it would go

“I buy 5ers of your stuff for dirt cheap on CI, let me see the grounds, thanks”

I honeslty do not think the manufactures care how many you buy, or what's price you payed. Customers big or small all are customers.

Having been in business my clients if they gave we work weekly, or only as couple of time a year were important to my paying my bills.

IMHO many B & M owners forget the guy who comes in, and only buys two sticks a week. At years end is a buyingo 4 or 5 boxes a year. One hundred of these little buyer = 400 - 500 boxes of sale annually.

That adds up to big bucks in the big picture. Like I said some people in business don't get it.

Every customer big, or small helps pay the bills at end of month. Plus you never know when the guy who is a little customer, get a better job, has some extra money, or just hit a power ball could become a big customer.

Last edited:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Tampa/Ybor is a wonderful trip, went last December. The Davidoff Lounge is a great time and we spent two days walking around Ybor talking to the shops, buying local rolled cigars and drinking Cuban Coffee. Lots to do in Tampa.

If we go to the Florida Barnsmoke we'll include a jump down to Little Havana in our trip and Titan de Bronze, Perdomo Headquarter, Padron Headquarters and a bunch of other small shops are on the list to visit. Should know today if we are going.
Nice. I’ve been wanting to plan a trip to ETDB but the wife shot it down recently since we have two young boys.

We settled on Orlando

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I honeslty do not think the manufactures care how many you buy, or what's price you payed. Customers big or small all are customers.

Having been in business my clients if they gave we work weekly, or only as couple of time a year were important to my paying my bills.

IMHO many B & M owners forget the guy who comes in, and only buys two sticks a week. At years end is a buyingo 4 or 5 boxes a year. One hundred of these little buyer = 400 - 500 boxes of sale annually.

That adds up to big bucks in the big picture. Like I said some people in business don't get it.
I’m sure they appreciate the small customers. But to stop whatever they’re doing to do an unscheduled tour I think would be unrealistic.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
You have priority???? How about you know that before you assume you do.
Hate to break it to you but I had replied to his offer Tuesday you in the what did you smoke thread. But hey, its all yours since he hasn't responded back to me and it seems like he wants to trade now with you. Like I said. Good luck......

Oh, here are the posts from Tuesday to save you time from searching for them.

The shade one was glorious, i do not like the 52 or 9 at all, have a super thick wrapper, smell and taste like crayons on a radiator.
I could send you a tin of 52s if your still interested
Are your PM’s not working? The 52’s for sale?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’m sure they appreciate the small customers. But to stop whatever they’re doing to do an unscheduled tour I think would be unrealistic.
Nothing is unrealistic, you can ask how about showing me around, you just might get VIP Tour. If you don't ask the question, you will never know.

People like to show off what they do, people can be very nice to strangers.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Chuck, Little Havana is only 3 1/2 hrs south of Orlando! Maybe you can drop the children and wife off at Disney World and have a "Man" day!

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You have priority???? How about you know that before you assume you do.
Hate to break it to you but I had replied to his offer Tuesday you in the what did you smoke thread. But hey, its all yours since he hasn't responded back to me and it seems like he wants to trade now with you. Like I said. Good luck......

Oh, here are the posts from Tuesday to save you time from searching for them.
I let it go already. You can have them dude..... Damn .

Status
Not open for further replies.