What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Y'all drink when you're sick? I just can't do it. If I had pot I would smoke but not liquor. That would make me 100x sicker
Haha, it's not what you think. A Hot Toddy is a nice home remedy.
You must not be doing it right. Alcohol has wonderful properties for sickness and it helps you rest. We arent advocati g that you drink a gallon of anything but 4oz should help you rest and help with any congestion or upper respitory stuff
This right here.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reorganizing the tower humidor and found these from back in the day, who remembers the CAO contest. You think they are any palatable now since age makes everything better, haha

Cohiba Red Dots aren't bad sticks. Not super complex, but I have had worse. They're a good newbie smoke lol.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
On our way to the church with my brother! Thanks for the support guys love ya! Garder toss song is A little less conversation, a little more action. Kelly sent a surprise present to me this morning too :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
My dirty mug is the one in gold too lol
Congrats and enjoy! It will be a day you will remember forever!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
On our way to the church with my brother! Thanks for the support guys love ya! Garder toss song is A little less conversation, a little more action. Kelly sent a surprise present to me this morning too :)

Nice! Congrats dude!

#stillwaitingonbridesmaidspics ;)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Apprently today is the big day for a wedding, now the question is? Guy on left or right the 2nd. most important person. IMHO the Bride always get the majority of the attention.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Congrats Pat!!!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

Congrats to you and your bride.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0

Big congrats bro! Enjoy the day, you'll remember it forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.