What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Sooo... I've got a nice pile of limbs ready to burn for NYE, assuming it dries out in time.. may have a couple friends over, but more than likely I'll just be chilling at the house all low key, blowing off some stress with a smoke and some drinks with the Mrs..
Anyone up for a NYE vherf?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sooo... I've got a nice pile of limbs ready to burn for NYE, assuming it dries out in time.. may have a couple friends over, but more than likely I'll just be chilling at the house all low key, blowing off some stress with a smoke and some drinks with the Mrs..
Anyone up for a NYE vherf?
I just may, will have to see how wifey is feeling.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Garden hose time. Actually, speaking of freezing, I was going to tell you ... one water heater I did was for a friend's trailer. It was below freezing, and since he had a "leaker" , his main was shut off for over a day. ( not the city main out on the property, the one under the trailer . ) When I was done, I had to thaw a pipe with a blow dryer under his crawlspace. Hopefully, you have a "local" shutoff near the heater. Secondly, if it's electric, just make sure the heater is full of water before you power the breaker back up so you don't fry your heat elements.
I do have a local cutout valve plus the main shut off just inside the foundation but having the main shut should cause anything to freeze. I’m replacing a gas unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Plenty of reasons for one saving electricity isnt one. Saves space always have plenty of hot water. But it doesnt save you any money now if you go on vacation for a month it will
I looked and there are gas ones which is what I’m replacing. Supposed to be energy efficient. Who knows.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I looked and there are gas ones which is what I’m replacing. Supposed to be energy efficient. Who knows.

They claim to be energy efficient ònly because they dont run all the time they only kick on when you turn on the hot water but it is honestly not any more efficient because it take so much energy to heat it so fast. But it does save tons of space

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bummer! Hot tea and vitamin c man! Hope you kick it quick.
Thanks Glassman. Went to Dr.and got Antibiotics and I'm still burning up. I feel bad for my mom. She's sick as hell too. Worst thing besides mom being sick is I called off work so I lost money. Meh.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
It's good and bad. At least the equipment came in so I can spend time with the kids and family this weekend. It could slow down a little so I could see the kids a bit more often...
For sure, but it's definitely preferable to the alternative of not having enough work............ :/

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Y'all drink when you're sick? I just can't do it. If I had pot I would smoke but not liquor. That would make me 100x sicker
You must not be doing it right. Alcohol has wonderful properties for sickness and it helps you rest. We arent advocati g that you drink a gallon of anything but 4oz should help you rest and help with any congestion or upper respitory stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.