What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was going to ask if it that was near you at all. Hope all is okay!
I'm sure all is well. We get 'em all the time. 4.3M is described as "Light" on the Richter scale and according its description, quakes in the 4.0–4.9 range cause:
Noticeable shaking of indoor objects and rattling noises. Felt by most people in the affected area. Slightly felt outside. Generally causes none to minimal damage. Moderate to significant damage very unlikely. Some objects may fall off shelves or be knocked over.
I felt it here at work but we're about 75 miles from the epicenter so it was very, very mild. I'm sure it was more of a ride up in the control tower.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Got a promotion guys, need to celebrate with a great cigar! Now just to find the time and place hopefully my next good news is that we find a house!
Congrats! This is cause for a bomb to you. I hear you've never had a #$%*. Ooops almost have that one away.

Good luck on hunting. We're starting after we file taxes and have a better idea of financial blah blah blah

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Congrats! This is cause for a bomb to you. I hear you've never had a #$%*. Ooops almost have that one away.

Good luck on hunting. We're starting after we file taxes and have a better idea of financial blah blah blah

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Don’t make me wreck you again!!! Haha but thanks for the congrats bro and yes same here with the house waiting on tax info etc but trying to buy one by the spring/summer

Status
Not open for further replies.