What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Who ever thought the Internet, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon would be such a major change in our lives. Newspaper, Magazine, and Mail-order has shrunk or just gone away.

Remember why a large city had 10 - 15 daily newspaper that published morning, and afternoon editions. Today most cities that still have print newspaper, are businesses that are struggling.

Magazines that still have print edition are also struggling.

How the Internet change our lives, even most car manufactures don't even have print brochures. :punch:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
"Only" ..... Not quite the value of Amazon prime. It would probably be worth it if there weren't so many other services.

I do not do Amazon, why because they do not sell Cigars. Nothing they have I can not find somewhere else cheaper. I am not much of a consumer.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Like I said I am a simple person, 4 pair of Jeans, 6 t-shirts, old jackets that still keep me warm, and two pair of shoes. I set. I recycle my Boveda's so I am in good shape.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've been happily buying all kinds of cigars, cigar stuff and temperature/humidity stuff on line. Just got a notice that Louisiana is requiring all online companies to report sales to Louisiana residents so they can collect their 5% sales tax. Ouch, I understand Colorado started that garbage, thanks guys. There goes my state refund this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.