What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
For those who use Tapatalk, does it make you put in a text no matter what?

Like if I just want to post a pic with no explanation or anything, it wont let me unless I type some type of text.
I think so. Just sign in to the forum in a tab in your browser, safari or whatever you have in your phone. Being able to use either is really handy. And you get a fuller experience of the forum through browser.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I think so. Just sign in to the forum in a tab in your browser, safari or whatever you have in your phone. Being able to use either is really handy. And you get a fuller experience of the forum through browser.
Nah, my old eyes can't take the small print on my big ass phone and go onto safari or Google or whatever. I'll just stick to Tapatalk and suffer #1stworldproblems

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Yeah, too much work, I'll stick with Tapatalk
Tapa takes some time to get used to. I keep forgetting about trader rating on the site after cook people like mike hit me and I'm concussed. Fiance got me one of those cool cigar glasses from the personalization store!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Tapa takes some time to get used to. I keep forgetting about trader rating on the site after cook people like mike hit me and I'm concussed. Fiance got me one of those cool cigar glasses from the personalization store!

Nice! Templeton will look good in there

Also I am used to Tapatalk, I was just wondering if anyone else had to put in a text no matter what, plus I was bored and this is the random chit chat, so I was chit chatting at random

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yeah, too much work, I'll stick with Tapatalk

Taps interface would be fine, if it didn't make people miss half the posts and threads going on. :meh:

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I got a my father sampler. Wife didnt get me nothing she needs an ass whoppin. And i got some cash and a shit ton of cookies hazlenut kisses and i got my self a couple room 101 boxes cause they was on sale a couple fivers. And a gallon of puppy chow the candy not the actual dog food. Was a good time so much food granny always does rope pepper samiches and potato salad mom always does ham and all kinds of stuff then makes ham and beans and corn bread. Then we always celebrate the new year with corned beef and cabage and dont forget to put the pennies under the door mat.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I got a my father sampler. Wife didnt get me nothing she needs an ass whoppin. And i got some cash and a shit ton of cookies hazlenut kisses and i got my self a couple room 101 boxes cause they was on sale a couple fivers. And a gallon of puppy chow the candy not the actual dog food. Was a good time so much food granny always does rope pepper samiches and potato salad mom always does ham and all kinds of stuff then makes ham and beans and corn bread. Then we always celebrate the new year with corned beef and cabage and dont forget to put the pennies under the door mat.
Nice! Maybe the wife was hoping for a spanking.. You know some of them like a little of that sometimes.... ;)
But you know women, not too little, not too much... Gotta be juuuust right..... :meh:

What is rope pepper sandwiches?

Hahaha, "puppy chow" one of the kids friends brought that over one day and the wife thought it was supposed to be actual dog food and threw it away...

Last edited:

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm freaking out that the USPS lost some TNT that I distributed...... Trackibg #'s say delivered on Christmas eve.... :/

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm freaking out that the USPS lost some TNT that I distributed...... Trackibg #'s say delivered on Christmas eve.... :/
Did you ask the target? Maybe they're just not home yet? Or haven't gotten around to posting yet. Hard to get to right away sometimes..... Of course the Tra king could be bs, or it could be misdelivered. Any number of possibilities....

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I don't know how you guys smoke all winter in the northern areas of the country. if I didn't have a fire pit, I'd be out of commission.....and it's only in 30s in md.
View attachment 106498
9 right now, that's supposed to be our high tomorrow.
I don't know how people do it either... If it weren't for the wood stove in the workshop, I couldn't hang. I'm surprised more guys haven't built smoking huts....

Status
Not open for further replies.