What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I don't know how people do it either... If it weren't for the wood stove in the workshop, I couldn't hang. I'm surprised more guys haven't built smoking huts....
I'm looking for a new heater myself, my industrial heater blows right over my head and I still have to have gloves and a Hoodie meh

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm looking for a new heater myself, my industrial heater blows right over my head and I still have to have gloves and a Hoodie meh
Well, heat does rise.... So........... ;)
But some type of heat sink really helps. I have one of those floor model Mr heater buddy propane deals. Does "ok" by itself, but I put a metal chair over it with a pan of water, seems to triple its heat output.. But on the really cold nights nothing beats a wood stove. Especially with the ventilation fan going.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
But some type of heat sink really helps. I have one of those floor model Mr heater buddy propane deals. Does "ok" by itself, but I put a metal chair over it with a pan of water, seems to triple its heat output.. But on the really cold nights nothing beats a wood stove. Especially with the ventilation fan going.
No fan for me

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Did you ask the target? Maybe they're just not home yet? Or haven't gotten around to posting yet. Hard to get to right away sometimes..... Of course the Tra king could be bs, or it could be misdelivered. Any number of possibilities....
Fortunately, they all arrived safe. I was beginning to think the worst. As I was telling Jay, I have had coins stolen in the mail so I'm very paranoid.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
20171226_214046.jpg
@irratebass

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

View attachment 106506
But, uh, yeah, you REALLY don't want to touch the chair.... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.