What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks brother. Guess I'll have to sell my XDM for a Glock lol. Maybe I'll find me a liberal who will want the Springfield because the owner is on their side.
I don't plan on selling mine, just won't support them with my business for awhile until their leadership changes, if ever.

@Prine Isn't 10 g's over the Campaign Finance Laws? Maybe we can get them thrown in jail like Dinesh D'Souza haha. In a sense I'm glad I don't live in Illinois but I can't really talk cause my politicians are definitely no better, and are damn sure no friends to the NRA in NJ. Really fuckin sad, shit pisses me off beyond belief. I don't mind you putting in your two cents on an issue but at least know your fucking history and what you're talking about. "They only envisioned us having muskets and single shot pistols." No, that is a lie, they had mutli-shot rifles and pistols even before the 2nd amendment was written.
I don't know much about the laws regarding campaign donations, but I'm sure its all above board of something would have been filed already. And we can agree on the fact that the talking heads on the issues anymore don't really have any knowledge about the topics. That and the fact that journalism now doesn't really care about reporting incorrect facts or having to go back and correct themselves. That happens all too often.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I don't plan on selling mine, just won't support them with my business for awhile until their leadership changes, if ever.

I don't know much about the laws regarding campaign donations, but I'm sure its all above board of something would have been filed already. And we can agree on the fact that the talking heads on the issues anymore don't really have any knowledge about the topics. That and the fact that journalism now doesn't really care about reporting incorrect facts or having to go back and correct themselves. That happens all too often.
Agreed. Too many journalists pushing an agenda rather than the truth. Easy nowadays I guess without any repercussions like you said. Ya I'm not going to get rid of mine, I like the XDM too much to find something else right now.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Agreed. Too many journalists pushing an agenda rather than the truth. Easy nowadays I guess without any repercussions like you said. Ya I'm not going to get rid of mine, I like the XDM too much to find something else right now.

Walter Cronkite was one of the journalist during the Vietnam War that turned the country against the War, by reporting ZERO positive what was going on. The power of the press is a hugh responsibility.

Truth use to be what the press tryed to report, not made up Faux aka Fake News.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Most military guys are gonna talk shit about berrettas, the ones they used were often worn out, with shitty magazines and terrible sighting. Glocks are big steps up compared to that.
And I think the differentiation between FA and burst is kinda picking nits.
That said, those that never miss an opportunity to mention it Kinda wear thin, like vegans.... ;)
At least he's not claiming he was spec ops...
I loved the M9 when I was in. Got marksmen every yr with it. Now I own a Beretta 92FS. (civilian version of m9) Couldn't shoot for shit with the M16 though. And I was in the Air Force, we didn't have worn out shitty anything. :)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I loved the M9 when I was in. Got marksmen every yr with it. Now I own a Beretta 92FS. (civilian version of m9) Couldn't shoot for shit with the M16 though. And I was in the Air Force, we didn't have worn out shitty anything. :)
Nice you got a good one, I've heard of guys who had to aim way left and high to hit with their berrettas. But yeah, great pistol when it's right.
How weird though! Stoner rifles are so easy for me to shoot with. Is there a rifle that you do well with?

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Nice you got a good one, I've heard of guys who had to aim way left and high to hit with their berrettas. But yeah, great pistol when it's right.
How weird though! Stoner rifles are so easy for me to shoot with. Is there a rifle that you do well with?
Lol. Yeah. One with a scope that's been sighted in properly. And I didn't have an issued weapon in the Air force. It was a different Beretta every time I went to qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.