What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Our kind of night too.. takeout sushi and Netflix ;)

I just watched the clip of Married with Children Valentine's day, makes me glad the arlife doesn't give a crap about superficial tokens like flowers. Plus, I already have her Justin timberlake tickets that count for b-day, her bday, and our anniversary haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Haha oddly enough, I was going to pick up sushi but had more stops to make and didn't want it to warm up too much before I got home. :vomit:

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well yeah!

And kind of in a daze about Josh. :( I don't handle that kind of thing well.
Haven't been able to be on the board for a few days and was shocked at the sad news as well. Josh was a good guy and I will miss the back and forth commentary we had.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Was just thinking how funny this is. There's this guy at my job who claims he served in Afghanistan and spouts off at every opportunity how he's a veteran, (yeah we get it dude you served, fuck....) but when discussing firearms with me, he failed to understand and was oblivious to the fact that an M4A1 rifle is NOT* fully automatic, but is Safe/1 shot/3 round burst. I did not push the issue. If he wants to believe his false information, let him. He just looked stupid to me. This is the same dude who talks shit about Beretta's and likes to fanboy over Glocks. Lol.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Was just thinking how funny this is. There's this guy at my job who claims he served in Afghanistan and spouts off at every opportunity how he's a veteran, but when discussing firearms with me, he failed to understand and was oblivious to the fact that an M4A1 rifle is NOT* fully automatic, but is Select/1 shot/3 round burst. I did not push the issue. If he wants to believe his false information, let him. He just looked stupid to me. This is the same dude who talks shot about Beretta's and likes to fanboy over Glocks. Lol
There’s posers like that everywhere you just want attention.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Was just thinking how funny this is. There's this guy at my job who claims he served in Afghanistan and spouts off at every opportunity how he's a veteran, (yeah we get it dude you served, fuck....) but when discussing firearms with me, he failed to understand and was oblivious to the fact that an M4A1 rifle is NOT* fully automatic, but is Safe/1 shot/3 round burst. I did not push the issue. If he wants to believe his false information, let him. He just looked stupid to me. This is the same dude who talks shit about Beretta's and likes to fanboy over Glocks. Lol.
Most military guys are gonna talk shit about berrettas, the ones they used were often worn out, with shitty magazines and terrible sighting. Glocks are big steps up compared to that.
And I think the differentiation between FA and burst is kinda picking nits.
That said, those that never miss an opportunity to mention it Kinda wear thin, like vegans.... ;)
At least he's not claiming he was spec ops...

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Most military guys are gonna talk shit about berrettas, the ones they used were often worn out, with shitty magazines and terrible sighting. Glocks are big steps up compared to that.
That said, those that never miss an opportunity to mention it Kinda wear thin, like vegans.... ;)
When I took my CC class we had a large tattooed LOUD mouthed biker guy who kept spouting off that he was a special force sniper and would outshoot everyone there when it came to shooting accurately. The instructor said after people qualified we would have a shootoff for 2-3 people if they wanted. This dude was quick to raise his hand to volunteer while looking around at everyone to make sure they noticed.
To make a long story shorter, 3 of us competed, cocky loud mouth came in 2nd and the other guy took 3rd. Then I had to listen to his many excuses. I don't think he was any more a special ops sniper than I am.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Reminds me of the old joke: If you meet a vegan cross fitter, what do they tell you about first?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
When I took my CC class we had a large tattooed LOUD mouthed biker guy who kept spouting off that he was a special force sniper and would outshoot everyone there when it came to shooting accurately. The instructor said after people qualified we would have a shootoff for 2-3 people if they wanted. This dude was quick to raise his hand to volunteer while looking around at everyone to make sure they noticed.
To make a long story shorter, 3 of us competed, cocky loud mouth came in 2nd and the other guy took 3rd. Then I had to listen to his many excuses. I don't think he was any more a special ops sniper than I am.
They never are. I'll be shocked and impressed when some random vet says "yeah, I was a supply clerk"

Status
Not open for further replies.