What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Soooooo..........I wake up to the wife taking a shower, I roll over and look at my phone and it says 3:57am........My 1st thought was why in the fuck is she up so early? Then my next thought was......NICE! I get to sleep in......so I go back to sleep. She wakes me up, and says "Are you going to work today?" "yeah" I grumble, then says "What time is it?" as I roll over and reach for the phone. "6:15" she replies. I look at my phone and it says 3:57!!!!!!

I jump up and try to unlock the phone with my fingerprint...........*BUZZER* I try my other fingerprint...........*BUZZER* Wife suggest I try a hard reset.........*BUZZER*

So, phone is non operational, and at this point it's still 3:57am!

I will be going to T-mobile at lunch today........good times, and how is your Wednesday?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Soooooo..........I wake up to the wife taking a shower, I roll over and look at my phone and it says 3:57am........My 1st thought was why in the fuck is she up so early? Then my next thought was......NICE! I get to sleep in......so I go back to sleep. She wakes me up, and says "Are you going to work today?" "yeah" I grumble, then says "What time is it?" as I roll over and reach for the phone. "6:15" she replies. I look at my phone and it says 3:57!!!!!!

I jump up and try to unlock the phone with my fingerprint...........*BUZZER* I try my other fingerprint...........*BUZZER* Wife suggest I try a hard reset.........*BUZZER*

I will be going to T-mobile at lunch today........good times, and how is your Wednesday?
"I wake up to the wife taking a shower"
:) Go on, go on...
"so I go back to sleep"
:(

Man... you're just as old and married as I am.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
97   0   0

If only you had an iPhone.... :jimlad:

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I had one for 2 years, this is why I went back to Android, I'm still happy with Android, it's T-mobile I have the issue with, I never should have left Verizon.
All jokes aside, no matter how many deals I come across, I just can't quit Verizon. They've always taken care of me and offered great service. Plus, I get an employee discount and had one with my prior employer, Amazon.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
All jokes aside, no matter how many deals I come across, I just can't quit Verizon. They've always taken care of me and offered great service. Plus, I get an employee discount and had one with my prior employer, Amazon.
Yeah, I was a fool for leaving.....the grass is not always greener dammit! I loved V, I just didn't like the $ I had to shell, but I'm shelling the same amount with worst coverage........I may not be a smart man, but I know what.........

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
good times, and how is your Wednesday?
I headbutted the wife this morning. The usual good bye morning kiss and I guess I just snapped awake/up and got her. But then same, went back to sleep

I'll havecto check the sammich she made me, make sure she didn't spit in it

I guess wednesdays are not our day

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.