Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Uhhhhhh... no? :O

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Oh................

In that case you may want to casually mention that one of your buddies has a wife who sells lipstick...

And Due to that he has access to a ridiculous amount of lip and kiss decals....

Just to give her a heads up in case something douchey like that were to show up sometime...

But uh, probably better to let her know before tomorrow..

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Oh................

In that case you may want to casually mention that one of your buddies has a wife who sells lipstick...

And Due to that he has access to a ridiculous amount of lip and kiss decals....

Just to give her a heads up in case something douchey like that were to show up sometime...

But uh, probably better to let her know before tomorrow..

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
you may want to casually mention that one of your buddies has a wife who sells lipstick... And Due to that he has access to a ridiculous amount of lip and kiss decals....
Don't go blaming your wife for your sick, perverted obsession with kissy lips on packing tape.

...wait, you do realize that you are putting your lips on @Hopduro's package, right?

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have to smoke a celebratory cigar today.

I'm so ecstatic. So yesterday I was given a double option at my job. Take over as site supervisor at the post I'm working at now, but less hours, or assistant supervisor at another site, full time hours and better hourly. I took the assistant spot.

Been waiting for this for 5 months. Praise God.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

I'm so ecstatic. So yesterday I was given a double option at my job. Take over as site supervisor at the post I'm working at now, but less hours, or assistant supervisor at another site, full time hours and better hourly. I took the assistant spot.

Congrats dude!

And thanks for changing the direction of this thread...

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Congratulations!! <~ we're back on topic @Glassman you're welcome

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

I love to listen to this song...... Especially while I smoke. I remember I listened to this song way back before I was old enough to smoke, all throughout high school. It's classic. If you haven't heard it before, listen.

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
First attempt at falafel and tzatziki seems to be turning out faaaaar better than the baba ghanouj disaster of last night.. I think @The Munt would be proud. ;)

Wifes got the essential oil vaporizer going though, and the combined smells of that and the middle eastern food got it smelling like hippie bad in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.