What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
So Metallica tix go on sale tomorrow for 3/11/19 show (THAT'S NEXT YEAR SON)

$299 - $399 regular seats & $135 for nosebleeds.......pass

Greedy fucks!

Glad I've seen them enough times to skip this and not bat an eye.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
All that Centrum Silver isn't going to pay for itself.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Greedy fucks!

I'm still mad about his part in getting Napster shut down. :mad:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I honeslty would like to see Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, and Instragram shut down. They are all loaded with garbage, and thrash talkers.

People need to pickup the telephone and talk to one another, not TEXT to the next room. Grandma bring me a beer.
I agree with Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook......IG can stay, just bring back chronological order, and get rid of the stupid stickers!!!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Some people like my step grandson lives on social media. My step nephew says he is a Firefighter/Paramedia, not his truce occupation part time produce guy at Wally World.

So much BS on social media, and who care if you are a fan for life, or is anything fixed with a # symbol?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Some people like my step grandson lives on social media. My step nephew says he is a Firefighter/Paramedia, not his truce occupation part time produce guy at Wally World.

So much BS on social media, and who care if you are a fan for life, or is anything fixed with a # symbol?
He's "so much cooler online..."

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
He's "so much cooler online..."

Most of the people who are still working, provide well for their families, have kids that are model citizens, don't spend much time on line unless it is to promote their businesses.

We have a local B & M owner who is moving his shop to a new location in 4 -5 weeks. He use Facebookm, Twitter, and Instagram effect lay to keep his customers, and follower informed.

He posts construction photos, make announcement of new arrivel of Cigars, events, & merchandise. He is use wheat is basically free to use to build his business, and promote his new location.

I am sure he will have some sort of grand opening, or launch event he will promote online. Guy has his bases covered, but then his big rent will need to get paid, plus recovery cost of move, build-out etc., etc., etc.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Greedy fucks!

After the third time me and the wife said never again. The first time was with Kid Rock and one other band and the whole show was great. Plus mixed drinks were just around the corner and served the whole show. The next two times all alcohol stopped when they got on stage. What a buzz kill !!!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
After the third time me and the wife said never again. The first time was with Kid Rock and one other band and the whole show was great. Plus mixed drinks were just around the corner and served the whole show. The next two times all alcohol stopped when they got on stage. What a buzz kill !!!
Boo!!! I seen them back on the Ride The Lightning tour, met Cliff & Kirk, so I'm ok missing them, I kinda would like to, I've liked the last 2 albums. 10 years if you'd ask me to see them I would have told you to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.