What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Enjoy your time away from Cigars, you might enjoy them more after a rest. Also be happy you are working, many are not working.
True that. I'm blessed I have my job, not complaining by any means. Making money is always better than spending it!

You're staying at your bosses house for a business trip? Her house? Seems unorthodox.
Yeah I am, but due to the fact I had such short notice, and because our company wouldn't put me up in a hotel, and she needed me to attend this so we just worked around it. Probably not something we are gonna brag about but hey......

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have been into it my whole life and live when US gets World Cup fever but not next World Cup :(

I do agree it is hard find good simple tahini that is not to "processed", usually get it at a local middle eastern market which makes it in house.
I do admit when we went on a cruise one time they had it (I think it was the world cup?) Up on the jumbo tron and had a giant boat top party. That was a pretty epic night and match. Couldn't tell you who played but I remember the atmosphere was electric. Maybe I just haven't been watching it with the right people then.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.