What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just popping in with some random thoughts:
-- I miss this place and wish life would stop getting in the way all the damn time
-- Great super bowl....the Pats lost!!!!
-- Wife and I FINALLY bought our house.
-- USA vs Canada hockey is back!!!!
-- NASCAR season is only 8 days away!!!
Hope all is well brother!!!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Things are good....can't complain too much. I'm so lost on the board but I've had to focus on things other than cigars over the last few years and miss this place.
Family first! I’ve seen your IG you’ve been busy! Sometimes that isn’t a bad thing!

I’m house hunting too with the wife. Been so crazy. Hope we find something soon. We’ll have to get together for a herf with some LI brothers when things calm down for all of us!

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Family first! I’ve seen your IG you’ve been busy! Sometimes that isn’t a bad thing!
I’m house hunting too with the wife. Been so crazy. Hope we find something soon. We’ll have to get together for a herf with some LI brothers when things calm down for all of us!
Yeah, I guess the IG thing isn't bad plus Fergie is REALLY HOT!!!!! Def. have to get together for a herf. Hell, even if we just meet up for a smoke one day, I'm cool with that. Once the spring arrives and I get the deck replaced, I need to have some friends over for a smoke and some grilling action. I make some KILLER wings.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yeah, I guess the IG thing isn't bad plus Fergie is REALLY HOT!!!!! Def. have to get together for a herf. Hell, even if we just meet up for a smoke one day, I'm cool with that. Once the spring arrives and I get the deck replaced, I need to have some friends over for a smoke and some grilling action. I make some KILLER wings.
Hahahaha! I can’t wait for warm weather!

Mmmmm wings.......

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Damn! Thats a complex hot tottie recipe compared to mine...
Hot tea, a squeeze of honey, a squeeze of lemon and a couple shots of whiskey.
I drink them even when i am not sick.
Here's mine. Cut off a big round chunk of lemon. Stab multiple pieces of clove in it 8 or so. Out that in a glass. Poor to cover with whisky 2-4 is. Let sit to absorb oils while water is heating. Add equal parts hot water. Add honey to taste.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Allergy season came early this year. dust, pollen, and flower blooming early because of short winter. We're is the cold weather & rain?:hungover:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The cold weather and rain has been in Tennessee. .
View attachment 108621
Wait, allergies! ? I thought no allergens was the best reason to live in AZ!

Problem is people from all over the USA come to AZ to, then they plant non native trees, and plants that raise hell with allergies. Plus we grown many crops for food, feed, and clothing down the road from where I reside, including roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.