What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
New cigarette by Marlboro! Marlboro ICE! Tastes like absolute shit!!!! Seriously. Am I smoking toothpaste or tobacco with menthol? Oh well. Back to handmade American Spirits and the Marlboro Menthol! Marlboro needs to up their menthol game a notch. They've had Green Blend menthol for years and still can't beat their old classic flavor! Blend 54 was the absolute BEST Marlboro cigarette...... Til they discontinued it! Apparently pussies couldn't handle the high nicotine or the tobacco flavor. Meh. Marlboro Menthol remains their only cigarette with true flavor plus menthol. Everything else is for millenials and guys who like other men!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's going BOTL?! I am looking for cigar lounge recommendations in South Africa. I will be in Johannesburg and Cape Town areas for the next 2 weeks and looking for suggestions on great cigar lounges. I saw a couple online but wanted anyone's opinions. Can anyone hook me up? Thanks all!
There are not a lot of cigar lounges in Cape Town. However, I did find a couple of great spots. The first one is Raleigh's Bar in the Westin Cape Town hotel. Very upscale! And everything is inexpensive here (drinks and Cuban cigars). They don't have a large selection; Cohiba, MonteCristo, & Partagas. I have been searching high and low for Bolivar with no luck. Another good place to smoke, sorry to say, is Maverick's Gentlemen's club. At least the girls are smokin' hot there, too.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
New cigarette by Marlboro! Marlboro ICE! Tastes like absolute shit!!!! Seriously. Am I smoking toothpaste or tobacco with menthol? Oh well. Back to handmade American Spirits and the Marlboro Menthol! Marlboro needs to up their menthol game a notch. They've had Green Blend menthol for years and still can't beat their old classic flavor! Blend 54 was the absolute BEST Marlboro cigarette...... Til they discontinued it! Apparently pussies couldn't handle the high nicotine or the tobacco flavor. Meh. Marlboro Menthol remains their only cigarette with true flavor plus menthol. Everything else is for millenials and guys who like other men!
Just smoke a real menthol, Newport!

Status
Not open for further replies.