What's new

Random Pop Culture Land!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin...
agreed "see quotes" lol
ah, and The great Ronald Reagan also, I love it. Wish there was some one like him to run again.
sorry, didnt mean to derail the original intent of this thread.
"stay the course" The Patriot.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
"He's cute ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit a Mississippi leg hound in 'im. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg and just go to town. You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants, if you know what I mean."

Cousin Eddy, Christmas Vacation

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you’re not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, “Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?”

"No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you’d get your ass kicked sayin’ something like that, man."

Peter, and Lawrence. Office Space

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
"I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!"
"I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!"
"I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party."

- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

"Styx was one of the greatest American rock bands of the 1970s. They onIy caught a bad rap because most critics are cynical assholes."

- Big Daddy

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
"Styx was one of the greatest American rock bands of the 1970s. They onIy caught a bad rap because most critics are cynical assholes."
- Big Daddy
Great!! Took me a few years of private indulgence before I could publicly admit that I really enjoy Adam Sandler's movies. Now I find myself quoting from or vaguely referencing them all too often...."The price is wrong, Bitch!!" --Happy Gilmore

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
and probably my all time favorite... ;)

[video=youtube_share;m_cLDADxJ-E]http://youtu.be/m_cLDADxJ-E[/video]

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
"I got a serious question for you: What the fuck are you doing? This is not shit for you to be messin' with. Are you ready to hear something? I want you to see if this sounds familiar: any time you try a decent crime, you got fifty ways you're gonna fuck up. If you think of twenty-five of them, then you're a genius... and you ain't no genius. You remember who told me that?" -Body Heat....with Bob Seger blaring in the background

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
"Awesome!"

- Guy on a Buffalo [video=youtube;v5Lmkm5EF5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Lmkm5EF5E[/video]