• 2-4 per week

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • 1 per day

Votes: 56 21.8%
  • 2-4 per day

Votes: 48 18.7%
  • 5+ per day

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Smoke? I'm not here to smoke! I'm here to make fun of Dwav's Hair!

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually 2-4 a week. Been smoking about 2-3 a day since I've hurt my lower back and been bed ridden. Gotta listen to the Doc's order right :halfgrinw

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Usually one per day during the week ... unless something is going on.

I like lighting up a cigar afterwork - it's sort of like crossing the finish line.

Weekends can be one, two, or none.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
During the warmer months I average about 5 - 6 a week. I can sit on the deck, read a book and enjoy life. However, in the winter I'm down to 1 - 2. I have no where to smoke once it gets too cold out.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1 a day usually, however, I am now coming up on the 1 month mark without a cigar...I don't see what harm it could do, and I hurt so damned much anyways, I may just light one up in a minute or two...

Andrew

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One a week typically, unless its a small smoke like a Party Short then I can justify having a second.

If I'm on vacation I'll take one for every day, those are good times!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I'm a porch smoker, so it varies on the weather.

I usually burn one up after all the kids have gone to bed, but pass it if it's too humid outside.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
usually 2 per day on the weekdays during my commute and one a day on the weekends on the porch or deck afetr the family goes to bed.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I tend to bounce around depending on what's going on in my life. Since we got the puppy, my smoking time has diminished because it can be hard to find an hour+ where I can truly concentrate on the smoke. It means the wife has to be available and willing to chase the dog around while I'm out chilling. :headroll:
Can't wait until he gets old enough and sane enough to be trusted without being watched 24/7.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jwrussell said:
I tend to bounce around depending on what's going on in my life. Since we got the puppy, my smoking time has diminished because it can be hard to find an hour+ where I can truly concentrate on the smoke. It means the wife has to be available and willing to chase the dog around while I'm out chilling. :headroll:
Can't wait until he gets old enough and sane enough to be trusted without being watched 24/7.
I feel your pain. I worry that I may not have a dog when I get home from work and my girlfriend has had to watch the puppy all day.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
It also depends on the time of year. summer I burn many more cigars than winter because its just too cold to sit outside!!!