What's new

Real or Fake Behike?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
BHK Fake.png Wrapper color, slight taper and vein structure are the first things that struck me as being off but Ive seen some darker BHK this year that came from legit sources. You can also try standing it on its foot, these are rolled by Cubas finest so they should not have any weird bulges, tapers, miscuts, though it does happen. Squares are off, 'thumbprint' is off, gold paint might be off (tough to tell unless in person). Fake bands generally have an overall cheap feel and aesthetic to them. Anyway its pretty damn close.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Honestly a lot of the Behike that Cuba is kicking out these days is dogshit quality really. Ive seen multiple Behike boxes with either super pale or ridiculously dark wrappers, all with next to zero oil and frog-eye spots all over. Not the kind of quality that you expect for a $350 MSRP box (or thereabouts,) nevermind the absurd grey market pricing.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gotta disagree with you on this, the band is solid. No joke, one of the better fakes I've seen. It's the little things they mess up on of course, but really whoever is making those bands isn't too far off. Less bold outline around the taino and more holographic contrast for the taino inside the taino and it would be passable to some folks who are "experts." As is, you've got to have a keen eye and know what you're looking at with this one, and I think lots of people in the cigar world would get fooled. Its a 1,000 miles away from a barberpole glasstop box. That pigtail is dogshit though, so much effort in the band, and so little in the cigar...wtf happened there?
What the barber pole 2008s aren't good? I had to smoke one in a punishment pass for Shack herf this year, well 2 puffs, it was left in the hosts mudroom for several years .... that being said after I was rewarded with something a little better.

The "reward"