What's new

Recommendations: Cigars for Pastors

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I don't smoke a lot of mild/medium sticks. A few that I recal thinking they would is make a good morning cigar are Eastern Standard Corona size I think and La Coleman la Unico. Others can confirm if other violas if these too are also in the milder range.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe try some Ezra Zion cigars. Some of their cigars are named after parts of the bible, etc and are really good sticks. Just had a Blessed Leaf Kairos yesterday.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When I go mild, it's usually with a Cameroon wrapper over a Connecticut one. To me they are a little sweeter and have more flavor. Base line Fuente, Carlos Torano 1916, Nirvana by Drew Estates, Nub Cameroon, etc.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Next weekend. Going to be in South Florida - bunch of spots around Tampa, then meetings in Orlando.
South Florida and then moving to Tampa and Orlando or do you think those places are south florida? That is central florida.... but I digress....

Lots of good stuff to do in Orlando that isn't touristy, also good cigar, beer, and cocktail spots. Have fun.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
South Florida is its own Cigar Wonderland of great B&M's. Having lived in that area and visiting Miami quite a bit it's just a treat to walk in to those places that have expert rollers and huge areas to smoke in along with some of the best humidors to shop. Just going to some of these places and shopping for cigars from those managers will give you tons of advice as to what you would like. This lets ALL of you and your brothers get a chance to get something from those who can help you best...then you can sit down and smoke the cigars there...can't think of a better way to spend the day.

Padron Cigars
Havana Lights
LIttle Havana Cigar Factory
Brickell Cigars
Cuban Crafters
Sabor Havana Cigars at Doral

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
South Florida and then moving to Tampa and Orlando or do you think those places are south florida? That is central florida.... but I digress....
Flying to Ft. Myers, then heading up to Tampa. But isn't the University of SOUTH Florida in Tampa? ;)
Lots of good stuff to do in Orlando that isn't touristy, also good cigar, beer, and cocktail spots. Have fun.
Thanks brother! Sounds great!

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Tampa...Ybor City....another Cigarland of enjoyment. Just walking around Ybor City and going from B&M to another...heaven on earth.
Yes! I've been to Ybor City a couple of times (and it is on our agenda). Any particular shop you like best? I've enjoyed Tampa Sweethearts and Fine Ash Cigars in the past.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Man o War Virtue is a lovely mild-medium stick. Beautiful flavours of vanilla and spice.

Hope you and your brothers have a great time. Sounds wonderful.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Flying to Ft. Myers, then heading up to Tampa. But isn't the University of SOUTH Florida in Tampa? ;)

And that's why any degree from USF is entirely useless. (Go Knights!)

So, you HAVE to hit up the beer scene in Tampa if your crew is into that (Cigar City Brewing, Copper Tail, and the 4-5 more that are in the area).

Orlando has some solid stops as well. Corona Cigar Co, Redlight Redlight, Pig Floyds, 4Rivers, lots of good places to eat and drink!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I use to attend USF IN 1972...It's in Tampa on Fowler St.....another college in Tampa that I use to visit was Tampa U...that's where John Matuzac played football. ...crazy SOB that he was.