What's new

Recommendations please update page 2

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you like full strength cigars just don't forget to eat before having a smoke. Kind of funny, all the birds where flying in perfectly synchronized pairs, I saw four dogs instead of two. Full strength, nic bombs will make you see double if you are new to smoking. A meal beforehand or they say a spoon of sugar if you get sick helps.
I have herd of this, my son got sick on a cigar on an empty stomach once
Go to Atlantic website and buy a few varieties from the Curivari Buenaventura line. They are not expensive and great cigars. Also, they have RomaCraft 10 packs. Cromagnon, Acquitaine, BA, EC, etc. These are very good full strength cigars.
Wow gentleman information overload!

Just to clear something up real quick. its OLIVA not olivea or olivia. The more you know.
Some times auto correct is NOT your friend;);)
now on to stuff. So im curious if you're looking for full "strength" or full "body" as you mentioned you don't want something that will knock you on your ass, and strength would generally apply to tobacco levels and translate to just such a situation. Full "body" would refer to sticks with more bolder more complex flavors that are darker in general like chocolate, coffee, earth etc.

if you want a full "strength" cigar, La flor dominicana makes some really strong sticks, like the double ligero (really anything with alot of ligero is the big time) that; to me, just taste like tobacco and not much else. or you might try mostly anything by roma craft, specifically the Neanderthal line. RC makes pretty strong sticks across the board but the Neanderthal is specifically strong.

I didn't know there was a difference ,I can see there is a lot of difference between full strength and full body just had to do some more reading
This is the right place to be for cigar information

if you want full "bodied" sticks then you have many more options, back in LfD there is the La Nox which is also fairly strong, but has a ton of great flavor and the andalusian bull.
Crowned heads has a number of full cigar lines in the jericho hill, la imperiosa, la careme and las calaveras lines, as well as any of their region specific ones like the tennessee waltz, texas yellow rose, la paniolo or buckeye.
My father has a number of options as well. specifically the Le Bijoux which most ppl here will tell you is delicious and the DPG blue.
Theres also anything liga privada I guess...I personally think the whole line is overpriced but alot of people like them. in the Drew Estate vein though Herrera esteli Miamis are pretty damn cheap right now, like insanely cheap and are fantastic smokes although they aren't quite full body.
Illusione; which i love, has a number of sticks that are pretty full. All of the original documents line (their main line with a bunch of weird names like 1, 2, 68, 88, 888 etc.) has maduro variants, and cruzado and mk ultra are also really good full sticks.
most anything by tatuaje is gonna be pretty full bodied as well but if you wanna really strong stick then the fausto fits that bill. personally i really just like their brown label miami line and the broadleaf variant.

i could go on, but really anything maduro will probably do the trick for you, and maybe look into san andres wrappers. they have alot of those bold flavors and have been pretty popular lately

You have given me a lot of great options I will report back when I get my hands on some of these sticks :cigar:

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm resurrecting this thread... The sample pack listed below just came in along with a 5 pack of AF 858's.
They are resting comfortably at 65% RH
Several of these were suggested in this thread now I wait............

RCIGAR Sampler - Pack of 5

Includes one of each:

1 x Tatuaje Tattoo

1 x Camacho Ecuador

1 x Illusione Rothschilde

1 x My Father Flor de las Antillas

1 x Crowned Heads Jericho Hill

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I'm resurrecting this thread... The sample pack listed below just came in along with a 5 pack of AF 858's.
They are resting comfortably at 65% RH
Several of these were suggested in this thread now I wait............

RCIGAR Sampler - Pack of 5

Includes one of each:

1 x Tatuaje Tattoo

1 x Camacho Ecuador

1 x Illusione Rothschilde

1 x My Father Flor de las Antillas

1 x Crowned Heads Jericho Hill
The Flor de las Antillas is an awesome stick.