What's new

Recommended small cigars

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've purchased quite a few li'l fellas in the past couple of months. Here is what I bought:

CAO La Traviata Ninfas
Padron Corticos maddy
La Riqueza #5
DPG Firecrackers and demi-tasse
Camacho Machitos
LGC Serie R 4X38
Tat PCR

All of these are less than an hour smoking time. Some are 30 minutes. The Tat PCR and Padron Corticos are the best of the lot. Firecrackers are great, but I've been smoking them for years so the taste is nothing new for me, unlike the others. The only one I didn't like so much is the CAO...not much flavor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many great suggestions in this thread. Thanks for all the replies!

My local store has most of the brands listed, they just tend to be larger sizes. It gets a little frustrating because I really want the brand, I just don't need any more hour or more smokes for now.

The illusione 68 seemed just a little too large, and the small padron was an 11.00 cigar.

So far I have bought reinado habanito, tat petite, pcr, cabaiguan petite, oliva special g, dogwalker. I'm still planning on picking up the short story.

The next chance I get to go around to some different locals, I'll bring a list from this thread and see what I can find.

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Wow. All of my fave short sticks are represented here, plus 3 or 4 I haven't tried yet. Just one more thing to love about this place. It's just so darn validating! For me, out of the whole boatload that has been posted here, I'm going with the cab of Tat PCR for certain, closely followed by Baitfish and Short Story. Wait....I left out the 68 and the WOAM.....damn. Buy 'em all!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
did anyone mention the party short? And the MC petit edmundo, as well as the HdM petit robusto.