What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
watching @Scotchman lose is always a good thing - even better when we're texting back and forth everytime the score changes a little.
I'll now make excuses and be an overall little bitch and bad sport.

First, I had five players on Bye. Five. This was the week to beat me.

But more importantly, a couple weeks ago I noticed Mark Ingram was a FA. I thought huh, there's a good pickup. I casually mentioned it to Tim and then started doing due diligence to see who I could drop to pick him up. By the time I tried to add him (something like 5 minutes later), he was already on Tim's team.

Naturally, on my Bye Week with Five players on bye, I would have started Mark Ingram (23.70 points) instead of Deon Lewis (7.80 points). I lost by 9 points.

/bitchingandmoaning

Rating - 100%
68   0   0

But more importantly, a couple weeks ago I noticed Mark Ingram was a FA. I thought huh, there's a good pickup. I casually mentioned it to Tim and then started doing due diligence to see who I could drop to pick him up. By the time I tried to add him (something like 5 minutes later), he was already on Tim's team.

Naturally, on my Bye Week with Five players on bye, I would have started Mark Ingram (23.70 points) instead of Deon Lewis (7.80 points). I lost by 9 points.

/bitchingandmoaning
You have Conner going full for the rest of the season. Not bad for a 15th round pick....perspective brother, perspective.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

/bitchingandmoaning
I wish I could feel bad for you but I needed a RB !

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Did we pass a trade deadline? I have 3 RB on bye this week and would be willing to move Larry Fitzgerald to help fill that gap, but the trade buttons aren't there any more...