What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
WTF!!!!! I won last night but yahoo didn't count the points in the total that it shows for Hunt and Goff! Gave me a loss even though I won by 20 points!

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It says winner for me...you are 6-5 and and Bad Parenting is 5-6. Are you saying that you were 6-4 last week and he was 4-6 last week? Sorry I don't know what your record was and I can't find a way to see it.

Ah it does say you are on a 1 loss streak. That is wrong.

Let's wait a few days and see what happens; I suspect they will fix it if it happened to most leagues. If not I can tinker around and see if I can edit scores (I think I can).

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
It says winner for me...you are 6-5 and and Bad Parenting is 5-6. Are you saying that you were 6-4 last week and he was 4-6 last week? Sorry I don't know what your record was and I can't find a way to see it.

Ah it does say you are on a 1 loss streak. That is wrong.

Let's wait a few days and see what happens; I suspect they will fix it if it happened to most leagues. If not I can tinker around and see if I can edit scores (I think I can).
Look at the week 11 match up for me and Bad Parenting. I had 75 going into last night. Had like 130 at end of game. Bad parenting can attest to this. Plus if you add up all my points it's way higher than 75. It happened in @wnytonys game too

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
It says winner for me...you are 6-5 and and Bad Parenting is 5-6. Are you saying that you were 6-4 last week and he was 4-6 last week? .
Correct, I was 4-6 going into this week's games - should be 4-7 now.

Also, I should have done the bribery thing :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Everything looks fine on my end. My points for the week look right and it shows I won and am tied for first. Tyler it shows you won and are 1 game back at 7-4. I'm looking at the app on my phone but it looked fine last night on the computer right up thru end of game.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Someone just let me know where to send cigars. This has been a disaster.
I kinda know the feeling - I thought you had me beat last week, would have been my 5th loss in a row - I started fairly strong but it just fell apart for me once the injury bug became a factor

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Now who wants to throw me a running back for this week. How to edit roster standings is fresh in my mind and TG2 is on Bye.