What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The last week was just a one week snipet of what my entire year was like here. Someone PM with an Adress when the playoffs are over. I’m taking my data and going home!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Playoff Time!

Here's how this works. It's a little strange because we're doing our "bottom 3 bomb the top 3" payout structure.

Currently the top 4 teams are in the playoffs (@WNYTONY, @Scotchman, @WestCoastIPA , and @mitetak). In terms of prizes, these teams are playing to stay out of the 4th place spot; the 4th place final standing receives no cigars. 1-3 will all receive cigars. In other words, one of these four teams will not receive cigars.

There is a consolation league of standings 5-8 (@Tyler, Bad Parenting, @WatchmanUSA, and @UPTOWNSMOKE). In terms of prizes, these teams are playing to stay out of the 8th place spot; the 8th place spot will have to send cigars. In other words, one of these four teams will have to send cigars.

At the end of week 16:

The player in 10th place (@Juice) will have to send cigars to the 1st place team (TBD)
The player in 9th place (Jeffrey's Team) will have to send cigars to the 2nd place team (TBD)
The player in 8th place (TBD) will have to send cigars to the 3rd place team (TBD).
The teams in 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th place will have no action in terms of prizes.

Good luck everyone, and to those whose season is over, I hope everyone had fun!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Playoff Time!

Here's how this works. It's a little strange because we're doing our "bottom 3 bomb the top 3" payout structure.

Currently the top 4 teams are in the playoffs (@WNYTONY, @Scotchman, @WestCoastIPA , and @mitetak). In terms of prizes, these teams are playing to stay out of the 4th place spot; the 4th place final standing receives no cigars. 1-3 will all receive cigars. In other words, one of these four teams will not receive cigars.

There is a consolation league of standings 5-8 (@Tyler, Bad Parenting, @WatchmanUSA, and @UPTOWNSMOKE). In terms of prizes, these teams are playing to stay out of the 8th place spot; the 8th place spot will have to send cigars. In other words, one of these four teams will have to send cigars.

At the end of week 16:

The player in 10th place (@Juice) will have to send cigars to the 1st place team (TBD)
The player in 9th place (Jeffrey's Team) will have to send cigars to the 2nd place team (TBD)
The player in 8th place (TBD) will have to send cigars to the 3rd place team (TBD).
The teams in 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th place will have no action in terms of prizes.

Good luck everyone, and to those whose season is over, I hope everyone had fun!
Sweet! I was happy with 7-7, but psyched for a couple more weeks of Sunday Funday (y)

Also looking forward to one last matchup with @Tyler86 in week 16 :cool:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well congrats @mitetak - my team failed me big time this week and I can't even say I left it on the bench.
Well played sir, good luck next week.
And congrats @Scotchman on the third place spot. I needed you to win to stay in it on points.
Top 2 teams get taken out - where did we go wrong @Scotchman ????

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I was surprised to be so far ahead early this week and fortunately it just carried through. Bring on the top spot!!