What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Invites sent, we're at 6. Would be good to get at least 2 more, we can take up to 6 more. Who else is in???

Can I get the current teams to PM some people who would be interested? Being the new guy here I don't know who is a FF guy and who isn't.
I'll play if you still are looking. Prefer ESPN as I'm already in 3 leagues and running one there.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Everyone who has asked for an invite has been sent one. Waiting on @WatchmanUSA, @WNYTONY, and @multi-useless to click the link I PMed them and formally register.

Assuming this happens, we have 10 people, which is a healthy number. I'll accept two more if people are interested, but there has to be 2 brothers on deck as you can't have an odd number of teams. I don't want to go over 12, as 10-12 is the ideal number IMO. Draft is Wednesday at 8pm Eastern so if you want in you have about 24 hours to speak up. Otherwise we are set. Looking forward to this!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Just out of curiosity, is there a thread for the other one? Or is it "secret?" I would have joined that instead of creating one had anything come up for this year in a search.
It's a cool kids only secret

Stupid Tapatalk