What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
That was my first draft ever and you guys just kept f******* me lol!! Ended up with B draft rating. We shall see. @mitetak nailed the WRs....

Stupid Tapatalk
My first draft too, and also had a few players in queue sniped right before I could draft them... how did you find your draft rating?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my rating. Like I said earlier, I’m picking out my cigars to send now to save time.

I should have just used the blind monkey to pick my draft.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Let's talk about @Juice using the first round to take L. Bell. What do you know that I don't?

I was sort of dreading the 2nd pick because L. Bell (#2) and David Johnson (#3) are both in the middle of contract disputes and look like they won't play week 1.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Let's talk about @Juice using the first round to take L. Bell. What do you know that I don't?

I was sort of dreading the 2nd pick because L. Bell (#2) and David Johnson (#3) are both in the middle of contract disputes and look like they won't play week 1.
That's not nice.....LOL

I made some turrible pics too. Dropped a QB already and wasted my #1 card LOL fucking idiot

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wasn't asking to be critical, I am genuinely curious what he knows that I don't lol. I am a slave to the rankings, and Gurley is #1 in everyone's drafts.

I saw you dropped Mariotta but didn't pick anyone up (but maybe you have a waiver claim in). Was that an accident?

Rating - 100%
68   0   0

I felt like it would not be fair to you for me to pick up Gurley and just destroy the season. I decided it would be better for me to use my first pick on someone who has a very real chance of not playing at all this season. You know...drop behind and come back for a more dramatic finish.
Also I didn’t read the many news feeds about him no-showing for the practice yesterday he was supposed to be at :banghead::banghead:

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I felt like it would not be fair to you for me to pick up Gurley and just destroy the season. I decided it would be better for me to use my first pick on someone who has a very real chance of not playing at all this season. You know...drop behind and come back for a more dramatic finish.
Also I didn’t read the many news feeds about him no-showing for the practice yesterday he was supposed to be at :banghead::banghead:
Speaking of... @Scotchman Connor is probably gonna have best numbers of the season against Cleveland as Bell won't play Sunday, glad I'm not playing you this week

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So five of us got B ratings, including myself. Yet I’m predicted to end up 6-8, three of you 9-5, and @Juice 11-3. I guess that’s based on strength of schedule? Oh well, let’s see how it turns out.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
So five of us got B ratings, including myself. Yet I’m predicted to end up 6-8, three of you 9-5, and @Juice 11-3. I guess that’s based on strength of schedule? Oh well, let’s see how it turns out.
It also assumes bell will play next week through the end of the season. I’m not thinking that’s too accurate. Should be some fun one way or another though.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
What's my predicted season end record

Stupid Tapatalk