What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Don't have a fantasy league yet this year. It is getting late but we can find 8-10 guys before Thursday right?!

To make it interesting, let's say the bottom 3 players have to send a cigar care package to the top 3 players. This way no one has to buy in at the beginning and we can just get to drafting. So:
  • Last place bombs First place
  • 2nd to last place bombs Second place
  • 3rd to last place bombs Third place
  • Everyone else tries to do better next year
So who's in? Don't leave a brother hanging, I love football but its 10x more enjoyable when I have a league to be in, and I've missed out on any of the ones going on around me.

Current roster:
  1. @Scotchman
  2. @mitetak
  3. @WestCoastIPA
  4. @UPTOWNSMOKE
  5. @Tyler86
  6. @BGEgg
  7. @Juice
  8. @WNYTONY
  9. @WatchmanUSA
  10. @multi-useless
Teams are finalized and recruiting is closed. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Invites sent, we're at 6. Would be good to get at least 2 more, we can take up to 6 more. Who else is in???

Can I get the current teams to PM some people who would be interested? Being the new guy here I don't know who is a FF guy and who isn't.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks for the invite @Tyler86 , however I'll pass. Never really got into FF. I'm pretty sure I'm too lazy to keep up with it.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the invite @Tyler86 , however I'll pass. Never really got into FF. I'm pretty sure I'm too lazy to keep up with it.
For what its worth, my best two performances were when I let it auto-draft and did minimal changes week to week :). Commit 5 minutes a week to set a lineup that doesn't have any byes. Autodraft will do ya good. Then maybe win some sticks.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Im out. Thanks for the mention, but ua im in dougs last minute league as well. No way would i ever do more then 1 heh

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Never done a fantasy league but might be fun to try; you guys doing a live draft? And does anyone have a link to the platform you'll be using?