What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nice selection there @BGEgg !

Got my prize package in from @Tyler86 today. No pretty wrap, but "True Love" note that lets me know he really cares....

And a damn fine selection of cigars. The only one I've had before is the La Relatos and several of these have been on my radar. He must have been taking notes as we were chatting back and forth during the games !

Truly appreciate it my friend - way above and beyond what a slide to third place deserves. Each time I light one up I will remember that fumble in the final few seconds that gave me the victory over you - it's only fitting !

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well Adam @Juice, you did more than you needed to but thanks so much for this! The singles are all new to me, including a few I’ve been wanting to try. The Laranja was one of the first cigars that I really enjoyed when I started my smoking journey and is still a favorite of mine. An excellent haul for the first ever champion of the BOTL Fantasy Football League!

Too cocky? Yeah, not normally my style, but come at me brothers! I look forward to next year. It was a lot of fun!2BAC515C-8505-48A9-9FAA-7744F3C35B6B.jpeg

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wow,@Juice, did you get a raise or a bonus?
Nice score there @WestCoastIPA.

It was a fun season with a great group of team owners, even for a me as a newbie in a FFL. True the be told I was envious of you team.
Thanks brother! I remember early on in the season, I was doing well, and I played you, and you beat the crap out of me. I was like how did that happen? Lol. Anyway, these leagues can be a crapshoot sometimes. You did well for your first time. You’ll be even better next year.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anyone experiencing mild withdrawal symptoms with no fantasy? Now when I watch football I care about entire teams' performance, and not "Ok I need this quarterback to throw a touchdown but ONLY if its to that receiver, he definitely can't throw to that other receiver, and it would also be ok if he threw interceptions because I'm running the other defense."

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Anyone experiencing mild withdrawal symptoms with no fantasy? Now when I watch football I care about entire teams' performance, and not "Ok I need this quarterback to throw a touchdown but ONLY if its to that receiver, he definitely can't throw to that other receiver, and it would also be ok if he threw interceptions because I'm running the other defense."
Actually....no. I can now watch football without thinking about slow and painful ways to kill Le’Veon Bell. It’s actually pretty refreshing :ROFLMAO::hilarious::woot:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Rams and Cowboys last night, Elliot runs it in and I'm like "hell yeah, he's on my - oh wait nvm"

It's kickers that really make FF weird though - you're sitting there cheering for his offense to move down the field, then somewhere around the 20-25 you suddenly start rooting for the defense to hold bc you want the FG instead of the PAT

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Scotchman this league auto renewed???? What’s gonna happen??

Stupid Tapatalk
Hey man, how’s it going? I have not been on this or any forum in forever because I’ve just been too busy. I would definitely be down to do this again if others are. I think Yahoo manages which owners have opted in for another season so maybe let’s see how many people sign back up? If you or someone else wants to take commissioner I would be willing and grateful as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an email from Yahoo today.

Hey WatchmanUSA,

Your league, Brothers of the Leaf 2018 (688009) has been auto-renewed.

Your team, WatchmanUSA-Perfecto, is active. You can go to the league and start preparing for the season. Your commissioner, Alex, will be able to finalize league settings prior to the start of the season, including whether you run a live draft and if you should be able to keep players from your previous year's roster. Please check with them if you have any questions!

Good luck.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
What’s going on with this league? Is it happening? @Scotchman @WNYTONY someone needs to be commissioner and make sure all teams are a go again and set a draft date.

Stupid Tapatalk