What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea of the top 3 getting something. If it's 8 teams it could be
First place: 5
Second place : 2
Third place : 1
Let the top winner get most of the prize, they will have earned it.

I'm excited to be in the league, I haven't done this in years and only once so for some studying to do before the draft!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I took over Juice team, first thing I had to do was change the name. Don't know if it will help by couldn't have a team named Losers.

My new team name is Roughnecks and my logo.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If you want a 12th and can vouch for a straggler, I can jump in. If not, no worries @WNYTONY

formerly known as TexaSmoke
Sold ! Would happliy vouch for your ass anyday buddy. Can you and @Altercall PM your email address and I can get an invite out to you two to join the league.

So with 12 teams how about 1st place is 6 entries (5 plus keep yours), 2nd place is 4 entries (3 plus keep) and 3rd place is 2 entries (1 plus keep). That way it's a nice spread and top 3 all get something and don't have to send out. 4th - 12th can still choose a victim if they want to.

Time to be all in or all out !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the draft order going to work? Is it going to be random? Based on last year? I hope for random since I wasn't in the league last year but was made owner of another's team.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
How is the draft order going to work? Is it going to be random? Based on last year? I hope for random since I wasn't in the league last year but was made owner of another's team.

Random. Waiting on one last team to sign up and then I can lock it down and do a random draw for draft spots. I'll throw all the names in a Gurkha hat and let the missus draw them for spots and plan to post it as soon as possible so everyone can plan their draft strategy. Some of these guys need to know exactly where they'll be to know which kicker they have the best shot at !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Random. Waiting on one last team to sign up and then I can lock it down and do a random draw for draft spots. I'll throw all the names in a Gurkha hat and let the missus draw them for spots and plan to post it as soon as possible so everyone can plan their draft strategy. Some of these guys need to know exactly where they'll be to know which kicker they have the best shot at !
Sounds good LOL. I'm taking my kicker first round, can't play around and get burned!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Go ahead and say it, you were waiting on me. That just means I’m going last to first. You should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I took over Juice team, first thing I had to do was change the name. Don't know if it will help by couldn't have a team named Losers.

My new team name is Roughnecks and my logo.

Just FYI. Everybody can see I named my team before the XFL introduced the new names for their teams today. They stole from me my the other way around. LOL

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
OK gentlemen - the names were thrown into the Gurkha hat and draw tonight and the draft order has been set. You can now start the strategy planning sessions.
Draft is Thurs 8/29 at 9:00 eastern Good luck !

1. Scotchman
2. Flying Skundogs
3. Rhythm and Bruise
4. Bad Parenting
5. Roughnecks
6. Westcoast IPA
7. WNYTony's Herf Dogs
8. Watchman USA - Perfecto
9. Jeffrey's Team
10. Tyler86
11. UPTOWNSMOKE'S Team
12. mitetak

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The 8th pick, looks like another scramble year to patch the weekly team together to try and score some points.
Just let me know who you like so I can lay off them ! Lol I'll apologize right now for all the picks I make in front of you that will have you cursing my name, and forgive you for screwing me over on the turn side.

Lots of little injuries, suspensions and the holdouts going on. It seems like this is destined to be a weird season.