What's new

Recurring vHerf link

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Down here 1st cousins are kind of off limits, 2nd cousins they have to promise not to tell and 3rd cousins are fair game.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Speaking of Arkansas:
A young couple was getting married in Arkansas. Shotguns blasting, tobacco being chewed, possums getting boiled for dinner…a traditional Arkansas celebration. After a while the newlywed couple leaves, the party winds down, the father of the groom goes about cleaning up his trailer after the celebration and pauses to reflect on how proud he is of his boy. Then he notices a sound coming from his tuff-shed. He goes out to investigate, and it becomes clear that it's someone sobbing. He pokes his head in and sees his newlywed son, covered in blood, sobs wracking his body. He says, "what in the hail is goin on here, boy?"
The son replies, "paw, I done shot mah wife."
Father: "what in the hail you gone done that fur?"
Son: "she was a virgin, paw."
Father: "well shoot, ya done right, boy. Iffn she weren't good enough for her own family, she ain't good enough for ours neither."

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Speaking of Arkansas:
A young couple was getting married in Arkansas. Shotguns blasting, tobacco being chewed, possums getting boiled for dinner…a traditional Arkansas celebration. After a while the newlywed couple leaves, the party winds down, the father of the groom goes about cleaning up his trailer after the celebration and pauses to reflect on how proud he is of his boy. Then he notices a sound coming from his tuff-shed. He goes out to investigate, and it becomes clear that it's someone sobbing. He pokes his head in and sees his newlywed son, covered in blood, sobs wracking his body. He says, "what in the hail is goin on here, boy?"
The son replies, "paw, I done shot mah wife."
Father: "what in the hail you gone done that fur?"
Son: "she was a virgin, paw."
Father: "well shoot, ya done right, boy. Iffn she weren't good enough for her own family, she ain't good enough for ours neither."
...come on, guys. Let's get this back on topic. :whistle: :spam: :finger:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My v herfing is slowed greatly as of late. Being at work at 6am and herfing the night before makes for very rough days. Enjoy all. Maybe a weekend day though would be fun.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Probably too late to reply to this but work has had me by the balls this week and I'm working late tonight. Hopefully, I'll be able to vHerf sometime later this week. Hopefully!