What's new

Redneck Rendezvous - Part Deux

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I just want to know if Dave finally came clean about being Fake Dave and V?

Fake Dave was without a doubt at the HERF.. he was wearing a pink shirt and likes to play golf.....(I fit neither of those descriptions)...

V refused to come up from Orlando for the weekend... no matter how hard we tried to get him to attend.... ;)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
... and i do have to express my admiration that the whole "V" thing hadn't popped up until p26, guys. nice show of restraint. o)
You're welcome. But just because I didn't post it before now doesn't mean is didn't think about posting it before now.. ;-)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I just want to know if Dave finally came clean about being Fake Dave and V?

Fake Dave was without a doubt at the HERF.. he was wearing a pink shirt and likes to play golf.....(I fit neither of those descriptions)...

V refused to come up from Orlando for the weekend... no matter how hard we tried to get him to attend.... ;)
Touché. But I think you meant Ft. Myers, not Orlando.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Ok guys,

Spent the past day or so catching up on household stuff. First real chance I have had to get on a real computer and not my smart phone.

This was hands down one of the best times I have had in a really long time. It was really fun to put faces to the internet personalities. I wasn't disappointed one bit. Everyone brought so much beer and liquor. We could have made a few days of effort to get through just them. Add in the cigars everyone brought. It was just an awesome sight. I know this is going to sound silly being an internet community, but i think it was awesome the location didn't have any cell signal. It is so easy to be distracted by technology that you miss the people in front of you.

Most of us got started at 10-11am. Coffee and cigars. Cannoli (with thanks to wantacigar). The food was amazing. The company even better.

I really enjoyed Dave opening up his BoY traveldor for us all to take our smokes from. Then as we were packing up it was great to see all of us replacing them so he didn't go home "low". Then ATL hitting him up with that box of mule kicks. It was truly the most amazing thing i have seen dropped on someone's lap. Great job Adam.

I will definitely try making it again next year. BTW that SC crew is really an amazing group of people. Don't let them fool you. If i can make it in Oct to meet up with you i will.

p.s. As for playing DD. It really was not problem at all guys. I started drinking really young. Got it out of my system before college. If i see that much alcohol around. I tend to use caution and see how things go. If I see it might get out of hand i just start drinking coke. Doesn't mean my fun suffered one bit. It was a pleasure driving the drunk bus.

Thanks for the epic time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
things i learned from the herf:

- dave is not, in fact, batman. i think. did not see batman there, so i could be wrong.
o)
It may be an inside joke but Dave was Batman for a very long time. Too many other Daves in the crew.

DR
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

they need not know about Rusty... or about my history with batons... or that one particular experience while in the army :)
A pooltable race could've made things even better!!!

DR

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
my momma always told me to be watchful of the quiet ones...

just when I think its time to let this thread die a natural death... a post HERF SFR shows up on my door....

Thanks Steve! what a cool surprise when I hit the mailbox this afternoon.... I'll hold on to these until the next time Im in the tri-cities or you are in Knoxville.. and we'll share a couple... Opus only gets better with age!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I was laughing at Dave when he got nailed for the HERF yesterday....
Then this morning's Mail I get this , Damn it Steve....
IMG_20140416_113235_211.jpg
Thank U sir

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
View attachment 41162
Thank U sir
To be clear and since he won't say it, on Friday, Brad drove all the way across town to take us to where we were meeting Dave for dinner and a trip to Silo. Then he provided smokes while we hung out in the hotel parking lot and drove us back across town to our hotel at the end of the evening. Many thanks.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
View attachment 41162
Thank U sir
To be clear and since he won't say it, on Friday, Brad drove all the way across town to take us to where we were meeting Dave for dinner and a trip to Silo. Then he provided smokes while we hung out in the hotel parking lot and drove us back across town to our hotel at the end of the evening. Many thanks.
Also don't forget he took us to Krystal's! MURICA!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Krystal is a 5 star place here in the South.....Like i said , if u can't feel it going through ur vains it isn't worth eating....

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
When Doug first said you guys got some krystal... "because its what you do in the south"

My initial thoughts weren't food, but then I remembered it was a food place lol