What's new

Redneck Rendezvous - Part Deux

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
On my way to the Herf site now! If I get signal reception I will post pics in a thread. I'm 14 miles away and have all bars so hopefully I will have reception

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Thanks to Dave and Co. for a great day! I'm sure you guys are still at it, sorry I had to leave so early. Make sure Eddie finds his way home.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Huge thanks to Dave for hosting, Brad, Steve and Rob for driving and Mother Nature for not being a bitch. What a beautiful day! Great to meet everyone and can't wait for next year!

Support BOTL gives back - Operation Estelli 2014.

Now, going to help Andrew keep his luggage under 50 lbs by emptying a bottle of rye.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I had a Great Time at the herf today! I enjoyed meeting everyone and finally putting a face to the names! I thoroughly enjoyed myself... Sorry I had to leave so early, my folks wanted to get back to Georgia! Here's a few pics... Thanx a Bunch Dave for hosting it! and Thanx Everyone for making me feel very welcome at my first herf I look forward to many more!

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgPic1.jpg

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Will elaborate more but this was definitely one for the books thanks Dave and all the guys for coming it has the best of the best!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The shelter looks even better full of people. Congrats to everyone who made it and those who made it in spirit!

DR

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
All that can be said was it was another great Herf. Thanks Dave, good food good fun and a great location......... :)

Here are some pics. Names are withheld to protect the innocent plus I can't remember them all. lol ;):):p

0412141130.jpg
0412141130a.jpg
0412141130b.jpg
0412141131.jpg
0412141901.jpg
0412141901a.jpg
0412141902.jpg
0412141902a.jpg
0412141902b.jpg
0412141902c.jpg
0412141902d.jpg
0412141903.jpg
0412141903b.jpg

Attachments

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
What a great time! A Sincere THANK YOU to all that showed up and HERF'ed with us.. I know it took a considerable amount of time, money, and effort for many of you to be there.. I hope everyone else enjoyed the day as much as I did...

It was a great chance to catch up with some old friends.. make some new friends.. and have an overall really nice time.. the weather couldnt have been nicer (was a BEAUTIFUL day).. the company couldnt have been better... and hopefully everyone got their fill of smoke, food, drink, and laughter....

Im not sure my palate will ever recover... 7 cigars in 12 hours has got to be an all time record for me... If it werent for Anthony's canoli and Dustins cheesecake the nicotine would have carted me away several different times through the day lol...

now... onto a more serious matter....

toward the end of the day I noticed Eddie screwing around with my herfador... Had I not been right in the middle of a illusione induced nicotine tailspin at the time, I probably would have gotten up, walked the 75 feet, and tried to put an end to his shenanigans.... I assumed (you know what they say about assuming things) he was probably just pulling a stick or two out for himself.. and depositing a couple of "extras" in there in the process.. and I know where Eddie lives.. pretty easy to get him back a little later down the road if he dropped too much ordnance in there....

Imagine my surprise when I get home.. to find the herfador (a 50 count).. that had been made about half empty over the course of the day... completely full again...

not only had these knucklehead put a WHOLE BUNCH of sticks in there.. but... a certain caffeine addict (who will remain nameless... but his initials are JAVAJUNKIE) snuck in a lighter as well...

I wont bother mentioning that Adam requires some abuse somewhere down the road (thats just a given with Adam) for what he did to me... I brought 4x mule kicks with me to the HERF with the intention of sharing them with the group... I was a little bit disappointed that I only managed to give 2 of them away through the course of the day... So while sitting there trying to come up with a plan on how to loose the remaining 2 mule kicks... whats Adam do????? drops an entire box of Mulies on me.. and then walks away... (Ill let the junkie tell you how Adam kicked him in the balls... then snuck off into the night unscathed...)...

ATL without a doubt wins the redneck HERF mad bomber award... much pain and suffering was dealt by the evil Adam... :)

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
What a great time! A Sincere THANK YOU to all that showed up and HERF'ed with us.. I know it took a considerable amount of time, money, and effort for many of you to be there.. I hope everyone else enjoyed the day as much as I did...

It was a great chance to catch up with some old friends.. make some new friends.. and have an overall really nice time.. the weather couldnt have been nicer (was a BEAUTIFUL day).. the company couldnt have been better... and hopefully everyone got their fill of smoke, food, drink, and laughter....

Im not sure my palate will ever recover... 7 cigars in 12 hours has got to be an all time record for me... If it werent for Anthony's canoli and Dustins cheesecake the nicotine would have carted me away several different times through the day lol...

now... onto a more serious matter....

toward the end of the day I noticed Eddie screwing around with my herfador... Had I not been right in the middle of a illusione induced nicotine tailspin at the time, I probably would have gotten up, walked the 75 feet, and tried to put an end to his shenanigans.... I assumed (you know what they say about assuming things) he was probably just pulling a stick or two out for himself.. and depositing a couple of "extras" in there in the process.. and I know where Eddie lives.. pretty easy to get him back a little later down the road if he dropped too much ordnance in there....

Imagine my surprise when I get home.. to find the herfador (a 50 count).. that had been made about half empty over the course of the day... completely full again...

not only had these knucklehead put a WHOLE BUNCH of sticks in there.. but... a certain caffeine addict (who will remain nameless... but his initials are JAVAJUNKIE) snuck in a lighter as well...

I wont bother mentioning that Adam requires some abuse somewhere down the road (thats just a given with Adam) for what he did to me... I brought 4x mule kicks with me to the HERF with the intention of sharing them with the group... I was a little bit disappointed that I only managed to give 2 of them away through the course of the day... So while sitting there trying to come up with a plan on how to loose the remaining 2 mule kicks... whats Adam do????? drops an entire box of Mulies on me.. and then walks away... (Ill let the junkie tell you how Adam kicked him in the balls... then snuck off into the night unscathed...)...

ATL without a doubt wins the redneck HERF mad bomber award... much pain and suffering was dealt by the evil Adam... :)

Wait What?

Hey I had been drinking and all those guys around the table took full advantage of it. :)
So they are the biggest blame plus with what they all tossed in there was where all those sticks came from.

I am just a friend of the messenger. :)

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Wait What?

Hey I had been drinking and all those guys around the table took full advantage of it. :)
So they are the biggest blame plus with what they all tossed in there was where all those sticks came from.

I am just a friend of the messenger. :)
Poor Eddie. Wrong spot. Wrong time.

Even though you were drinking. You held those trays very steady.

I'll post up when I get to a real computer

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Don't forget the rearranging he done so we could add more sticks;)