What's new

Redux: BOTL™ Small Batch 2010 by PDR

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So tempted to grab some considering what I've read about these smokes, but considering that 1. I'm relatively new here and 2. I'm on thin ice with the missus regarding cigar purchases at the moment, I'm afraid I will have to abstain and let you guys enjoy them :) Maybe I can get my hands on a couple at some point down the road...

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
So tempted to grab some considering what I've read about these smokes, but considering that 1. I'm relatively new here and 2. I'm on thin ice with the missus regarding cigar purchases at the moment, I'm afraid I will have to abstain and let you guys enjoy them :) Maybe I can get my hands on a couple at some point down the road...
Most guys are pretty cool around here and will be willing to share what they pick up. Having said that, once these cigars are spoken for good luck finding them down the road. People cant share what's already been smoked ya know? If I were you, after these come up I would post an ISO and just spend the money on a 5 pack if you are interested, otherwise they might not be coming up again anytime soon.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Man I am stoked on this one....hopefully they will be available in a few days. I haven't tried the OR but from what I have heard it sounds like a downright solid smoke for sure.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nevermind, looks like they don't like the long zip code format.
5'er on it's way!

Tried picking up a 5'er but got an error message during checkout that they could not ship to my address??
Anybody else ever encounter this?

Last edited:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Is it an international address by chance? Tim is aware of it and he will be in contact with you shortly and take care of you.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just do what i do, tell her it's so rare you won't be able to find them anywhere else and won't ever again. Its worked so far.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nope, domestic.
I was able to get my order through though, the problem was the zip code.
My default chrome settings input the full zip code which is 90807-4214. I went in and removed the extra four digits and was able to place my order.

Thanks for the reply!

Is it an international address by chance? Tim is aware of it and he will be in contact with you shortly and take care of you.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was all set to pick up a 5 until I saw shipping to me is $26. I know Hawaii is expensive but a flat rate box is $5.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I was all set to pick up a 5 until I saw shipping to me is $26. I know Hawaii is expensive but a flat rate box is $5.
PM Tim (podman28) and he will fix you up. For those who require international shipping, orders should be made using this method as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a five pack and very excited to see what the buzz is about. Yum. And thanks for the 10% discount BOTL!