What's new

Redux: BOTL™ Small Batch 2010 by PDR

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Any updates on these mine still say awaiting shipment status hasn't changed in like 3 days.. Anyone receive their orders already?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Any updates on these mine still say awaiting shipment status hasn't changed in like 3 days.. Anyone receive their orders already?
Mine says it shipped - I think it changed status on Tuesday. I expect it to arrive today - Monday at the latest.
Well it's good to hear they're starting to go out; man they must've been swamped I tried contacting them via email for a update on my order and did not get a response.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
These landed for anyone yet? Haven't seen pics. I waited for hours for ups today only to see them drop stuff off at the buildings before and after mine. Maybe tomorrow. Not sure when they're supposed to be here just anxious, lol. Would love pics if you guys have gotten yours in.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
These landed for anyone yet? Haven't seen pics. I waited for hours for ups today only to see them drop stuff off at the buildings before and after mine. Maybe tomorrow. Not sure when they're supposed to be here just anxious, lol. Would love pics if you guys have gotten yours in.
I'm a bit anxious too; UPS came to my work for the daily drop offs and was so hoping to get this in today with another order I placed with the tobacco plaza, also shipped via UPS but unfortunatley only one order came in today.. Hopefully tomorrow...