What's new

Redux: BOTL™ Small Batch 2010 by PDR

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for the update Tim.

Weird thing for me is I received an email stating that my order was updated to "awaiting shipment" while it shows shipped on the site.
No worries though, I'll get'em when I get'em.

EDIT: got an email after stating that they were updated to shipped.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
Fantastic customer service. Tim got back to me within an hour. Like the rest of the guys who were fortunate enough to get these, I can't wait to receive them.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
tim is good people, he just has a LOT going on with these two releases. patience, kids, they will show up.

FWIW, i am checking my mail box expectantly as well! o)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I can't wait to get home from work tonight and smoke one of these!

EDIT: Mine arrived today. If I can get the baby to take a nap, I'll be lighting one up.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Think mine should be at home too, tried to wait as long as I could before leaving but guess ill just have to wait until tomorrow to fire one up.

ThanX for the pics guys, and thnx PDR and Podman for doing this.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
My "fiver" showed up today, podman clearly has math issues too. The new edition of Cigar Press also arrived. A good day here in the zama household.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
tim is good people, he just has a LOT going on with these two releases. patience, kids, they will show up.

Yes, yes...all you noobs settle down. Tim is an outstanding brother and you can count on nothing but the best service from him. He is always there to answer your questions and help you out. No worries eh!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0

Yes, yes...all you noobs settle down. Tim is an outstanding brother and you can count on nothing but the best service from him. He is always there to answer your questions and help you out. No worries eh!
+1, always top notch

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I got a 5er of five... But I didn't order it. I actually ordered a fiver of something else to go along with my box.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
15   0   0

I was never worried about Tim. Always had great service from him, I am just anxious to get these in.
Tim, sorry if I said anything that made you believe otherwise. Very appreciative of you, but still anxious cuz I wanna smoke one. Lol