What's new

Regarding my first briar

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yes! Intriguing minds want to know. That baccy peaks my interest.
Definitely not qualified to review tobaccos just yet, but I really enjoyed Deception Pass. It was nice and peppery/spicey with some sweetness to round it out. If puffed slow, it is bliss. I went quick a few times and it just tasted like burning tobacco. Definitely one to take slow. No tongue bite or anything though.

It smells much sweeter than it smokes. I put the very first puff through the nostrils and was quite surprised hahaah!

I'll definitely buy another tin or two of this to have on hand :)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It went ok the first go round. Only filled less than half a bowl.
I filled her up to the top today with deception pass and it was AWESOME!
Thoroughly enjoyed it! Clenching the damn thing is proving to be difficult so i just held it in my hand mostly. It got a tad bit hot at times but I laid off when I felt it heat up :)
Realllllly glad I picked up this Sav. However, I think I'm in for an expensive ride the next few months. I don't even want to load the cobs anymore :)
Hopefully, you have a pipe bit on the end of the stem? So you don't ruin it. And it'll heat up a bit until a nice layer of cake forms within the bowl. Which should come in due time.

And for the pipe bits, since I didn't read the other 5 posts, get a bunch of them (like 10??) asap. Even check any local b&m shops as well. But usually every on-line order I put in at P&C or Cigars Intl I add a couple in the order. They're $1.49 for 2 I think??

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hopefully, you have a pipe bit on the end of the stem? So you don't ruin it. And it'll heat up a bit until a nice layer of cake forms within the bowl. Which should come in due time.

And for the pipe bits, since I didn't read the other 5 posts, get a bunch of them (like 10??) asap. Even check any local b&m shops as well. But usually every on-line order I put in at P&C or Cigars Intl I add a couple in the order. They're $1.49 for 2 I think??
Damn I need to get some of these soon but I'm tapped on budget for another P&C order for a bit. I think I may have already marred my stem though. oh well, live and learn I guess. Maybe amazon or ebay has them.... Will check now.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I hate the damn things. I've tried them on about every pipe I own. Always end up taking them off. Just feel too big to me.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I hate the damn things. I've tried them on about every pipe I own. Always end up taking them off. Just feel too big to me.
My bite is hard and I don't even know it. I have some marks on my Savinelli that sadly damaged the stem a little bit. And ever since, all of my pipes have them now. Plus I have a big mouth. LOL