What's new

Regular Production Viaje....

What is your favorite regular production Viaje?

• Oro

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Platino

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Fifty Fifty Black

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Fifty Fifty Red

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Now I need to try the platino and fifty fiftys.... dangit.
PM me your addy bro. I'll hook you up on both accounts, and you can see for yourself which is your fave.

Eric (Starz) did me a solid with some Tat Petit Cazzy's recently, so it's only proper that I pay that kindness forward...

(and backward....if youknowwhatimsayin.....:ninja:)...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'd wager nearly all of those "limited" sticks use readily available tobacco.
I guarantee that is the case. IMO Viaje needs to cut back on the limited stuff and shore up their regular line further. They've had at least one special release a month since they were on the market.

I'll be pissed if the 50-50 red isn't regular production as well.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
They've had at least one special release a month since they were on the market.

I'll be pissed if the 50-50 red isn't regular production as well.
:guitar:

Couldn't find a violin, so I had to go with the next closest thing. :laugh:

(Edit: I was strumming that pseudo violin just as much for you Nate as I was for Tmoney ;).....didn't want him to think I was singling him out). Seriously though, that topic (too many LE's), has been discussed ad nauseam here already.)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Its not the usual "I can't have them all"... its that their regular lines are only pretty good seemingly because they are spending so much time on the next limited release.

Tatuaje has an extremely solid regular line and does quite a few limited releases, but if I miss a LE tatuaje, I don't feel like I'm missing out on the best part of the brand.

That and a huge part of the market isn't as interested in the super limited stuff as they are finding a smoke that they can have whenever they want.

Thomas M

Boutique Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its not the usual "I can't have them all"... its that their regular lines are only pretty good seemingly because they are spending so much time on the next limited release.

Tatuaje has an extremely solid regular line and does quite a few limited releases, but if I miss a LE tatuaje, I don't feel like I'm missing out on the best part of the brand.

That and a huge part of the market isn't as interested in the super limited stuff as they are finding a smoke that they can have whenever they want.
In my opinion what I think has happened is so much attention is paid to the more limited releases that their core line is often overlooked. Platino and Oro are fantastic. Anyone agree?

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have heard that the 50/50 reds are a direct response to the blowback about the harsh transition on the blacks. The reds are supposed to be as rich but with a smoother transition to the second half.

I agree with another poster in a different thread; all these new releases are killing my school and food budget! :sadcry: