What's new

Reinado Cigars - GER Line Extension Progress

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Funny because anything above a 50 never seems to get too much love here at botl (unless super premium cigar: behike, mfle, etc etc)...but the 50s-60s rg are so popular with the masses right now. I do have to say though that toro is in top 3 sizes in my book
It is unfortunately the state of the market currently - at least unfortunately from my perspective. I prefer a smaller vitola and a smaller RG - a corona or panatela or lancero - but the American market gravitates towards "bigger is better" which is why we're seeing an abundance of 6x60 and 7x70s, etc hit the market.

You bring up a valid point, though. Does Antonio want wider appeal or to market to the hardcore smokers who would frequent a forum like this? I can tell you that at my local - one that has Antonio's line featured - the guys sometimes make comments when I smoke my lanceros and coronas while they're fighting over the larger RGs.

Pretty much everything I came here to say! Only difference is the PL is probably a bit more intriguing to me than Fnord implies.
Cool, glad you agree with me... I mainly feel that the CG is an important size that has a bigger market for the PL. I've never even had anything from Reinado, so I really can't comment on what I think the blend will be like in these sizes, but a CG would probably sell better than a PL. Also just looked up the size of the original GER, its a 5x55, so I think that a toro or toro gordo wouldn't be terribly diverse from the current size.
Where do you live in NJ? Very abundant in the northern part of the state (north of the Driscoll).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you live in NJ? Very abundant in the northern part of the state (north of the Driscoll).
I'm in Ocean County... haven't really hunted for B&Ms but I've only found two I would consider good so far, and I don't remember seeing Reinado at either of them (though I could have missed them). Nothing on Reinado's vendor page is near me. I'll definitely keep an eye out for them if I end up at cigar shops out of town.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Consider a Petite or half-corona (length 4.5, ring 46 to 42), and reconsider the toro gorda.

Maybe a perfecto as well.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm in Ocean County... haven't really hunted for B&Ms but I've only found two I would consider good so far, and I don't remember seeing Reinado at either of them (though I could have missed them). Nothing on Reinado's vendor page is near me. I'll definitely keep an eye out for them if I end up at cigar shops out of town.
Nice. I grew up in Monmouth County. Cigars Plus on 88 in Brick is the best in that area, IMO, but not sure they carry Antonio's line.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. I grew up in Monmouth County. Cigars Plus on 88 in Brick is the best in that area, IMO, but not sure they carry Antonio's line.
Yeah, they're great, they get most of my business, but I don't think they carry Reinado. Can't say for sure, since it took me a few times going in there to even realize they carry Tatuaje.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey will definitely have to give Cigars Plus a call to see if they are interested in Reinado. Appreciate the feedback from you and all the other brothers... I have a lot to consider now. Thank you guys. Will def keep all of you in the loop.

Best Regards,
Antonio

Yeah, they're great, they get most of my business, but I don't think they carry Reinado. Can't say for sure, since it took me a few times going in there to even realize they carry Tatuaje.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats awesome to hear! And actually... I think the place I go is Cigars and More... not sure if its the same as Cigars Plus, google shows up with the same address for both searches.