What's new

Relaxing with a cigar and .................

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A beer and a book usually. Sometimes I watch a movie on my ipad. Now that football season is here I'll probably watch a few games and enjoy a cigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stone IPA from the kegerator (current rotation), wife and I keeping each other company, enjoying the heat, typically found on a pool raft...

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
For me it depends on the day. On a hot summer day after a long day at work, on the balcony with a cold beer and some classic rock on Spotify. On a cold rainy night at home, maybe a nice single malt or bourbon by the fireplace.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Prefer to unfold the zero gravity lounge chair, pop in my noise cancelling earbuds, pull up a good hour long album that plays uninterrupted, or even a chill EDM mix. Glass of whisk(e)y and a glass of beer, reading on my phone's kindle app or surfing the web and I'm set.

But it's usually sitting on the lawnmower, music playing on random, can of High Life, smoking a pipe or yard gar.

Camping is when I get to truly enjoy my cigars. Next week we leave for 5 days of camping and boat rental. Wondering if my two travel herfadors are going to be enough.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Prefer to unfold the zero gravity lounge chair, pop in my noise cancelling earbuds, pull up a good hour long album that plays uninterrupted, or even a chill EDM mix. Glass of whisk(e)y and a glass of beer, reading on my phone's kindle app or surfing the web and I'm set.

But it's usually sitting on the lawnmower, music playing on random, can of High Life, smoking a pipe or yard gar.

Camping is when I get to truly enjoy my cigars. Next week we leave for 5 days of camping and boat rental. Wondering if my two travel herfadors are going to be enough.
Ya know, the plastic travel humidors are really just miniature versions that we use in photography, primarily made by Pelican Cases. The only difference is that cases we use don't have that goofy piece of foam that you're supposed to apply gel to but all of us are smart enough not to use.

So... if you're worried that your two travel humis aren't enough (a legitimate concern, BTW) check out Pelican cases.

For example, the 1730 measures 37.5" x 27.13" x 14.37". That should keep enough cigars for five days of camping! :rofl:

Actually, in all seriousness, the 1170 at MSRP of $40 would make a helluva great travel humidor. 11.64" x 8.34" x 3.78"