What's new

Remember when...

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Remember when herfs resulted in bloody floors?
I do. Especially with Wintosh in the group. Dude is a bleeding wrecking ball. Always have the first aid handy if he's visiting.

Love ya Jeffy but you know it's true.

Boppa, Jerome, am I off base?

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Who could forget the Hill Billy Herf this year, Now this was a troubled bunch of BOTL members, All hung over and smoked out .......
View attachment 71407
U find all the Brother U know , I think the two BOTL members that came the longest away was @AlohaStyle @LigaPrivadaFanboy
OMG. With the looks of that group I only have one question. Did the guy in the purple shirt live?

Lmao, just pulling the chain my brother. Great time missed it looks like.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Remember when I had time to make 14,000+ posts? I don't.

Remember when I re-rolled an Opus Super Beli with $60 of Humbolt's finest? Who could forget that?

Remember when I sent a bomb containing a re-rolled Super Beli to the wrong guy, who happened to be an officer in the Navy? OOPS.

Remember when I sent a brother 6 of my special cookies.....and he ate them all in one sitting? LOL

Remember when I threw my first Herf, and my wife made these little tiny hamburgers to feed 2,500 lbs of men. She called them sliders, we asked for 2nds, and 3rds.

Remember when I did my Noobie Trade with Jwintosh. He offered to meet me half way where I was camping. I told him we could smoke more than cigars. I found out later he was a cop….oops

HI HENDY!!! Long time brother.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I think this post was against @sean rules against stacking remember when's but it was totally worth it! I like seeing the long time BOTL's in here remembering the fun stuff. I look forward to meeting some of you eventually.
So I don't throw this off too much,
Remember when I threw my first herf and couldn't pick a location for more than 15 minutes

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Remember when I had time to make 14,000+ posts? I don't.

Remember when I re-rolled an Opus Super Beli with $60 of Humbolt's finest? Who could forget that?

Remember when I sent a bomb containing a re-rolled Super Beli to the wrong guy, who happened to be an officer in the Navy? OOPS.

Remember when I sent a brother 6 of my special cookies.....and he ate them all in one sitting? LOL

Remember when I threw my first Herf, and my wife made these little tiny hamburgers to feed 2,500 lbs of men. She called them sliders, we asked for 2nds, and 3rds.

Remember when I did my Noobie Trade with Jwintosh. He offered to meet me half way where I was camping. I told him we could smoke more than cigars. I found out later he was a cop….oops

HI HENDY!!! Long time brother.
The funny part is I remember a few of these too..... You prolly should give a disclaimer next time on the cookies....

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I am pretty sure the contents of those cookies were fully disclosed. It's ok to be a light weight. Just better to not pick a fight with a heavy weight.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Dave, you crack me up! Scotty, I only bled once.

remember when tatuaje was a boutique cigar? (I kid! and Pete, Beach herf is this weekend!)
remember how LOUD fredneck is/was?
remember Tuesday wood?