What's new

Remember when...

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Remember when I had time to make 14,000+ posts? I don't.

Remember when I re-rolled an Opus Super Beli with $60 of Humbolt's finest? Who could forget that?

Remember when I sent a bomb containing a re-rolled Super Beli to the wrong guy, who happened to be an officer in the Navy? OOPS.

Remember when I sent a brother 6 of my special cookies.....and he ate them all in one sitting? LOL

Remember when I threw my first Herf, and my wife made these little tiny hamburgers to feed 2,500 lbs of men. She called them sliders, we asked for 2nds, and 3rds.

Remember when I did my Noobie Trade with Jwintosh. He offered to meet me half way where I was camping. I told him we could smoke more than cigars. I found out later he was a cop….oops

HI HENDY!!! Long time brother.
your post cracked me up hard!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Amen to that.
Wassup Nuttbag? So good to see you.

Hope life hasn't been too cruel to ya. Hope that Family is well. I miss your slapstick humor and the stories are too much. I remember when we almost lost Bob in Jeff's backyard. Lol.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Remember when I had time to make 14,000+ posts? I don't.

Remember when I re-rolled an Opus Super Beli with $60 of Humbolt's finest? Who could forget that?

Remember when I sent a bomb containing a re-rolled Super Beli to the wrong guy, who happened to be an officer in the Navy? OOPS.

Remember when I sent a brother 6 of my special cookies.....and he ate them all in one sitting? LOL

Remember when I threw my first Herf, and my wife made these little tiny hamburgers to feed 2,500 lbs of men. She called them sliders, we asked for 2nds, and 3rds.

Remember when I did my Noobie Trade with Jwintosh. He offered to meet me half way where I was camping. I told him we could smoke more than cigars. I found out later he was a cop….oops

HI HENDY!!! Long time brother.
Now all that sounds like a lot of fun.

I think this post was against @sean rules against stacking remember when's but it was totally worth it! I like seeing the long time BOTL's in here remembering the fun stuff. I look forward to meeting some of you eventually.
So I don't throw this off too much,
Remember when I threw my first herf and couldn't pick a location for more than 15 minutes
What are you, the thread police?

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Brad, you are right. That was a stellar trip. And Jerome stomped me. He's still pissed the caddy gave him a bad yardage on 18. Too Soon BA? Lol,

The first Cali event I attended at Jwintosh's was stellar also. All the oldies were there (I was one of the young ones-imagine that shit). Was a killer time and everyone was hammered all the time. Playing golf in a swimsuit and flip flops with rented clubs was entertaining to say the least. So many memories, there's not enough room here to tell all the stories.

Wonder if Jeff ever got all that hair out of his pool from Big Foot skinny dipping. And for the record, I did not go in the pool after that. Scorned me for life.
I remember that here too. Mike is one hairy, cool dude. Miss those days, but glad I'm not the same person I was back then,

As for the FOGs that were here, I feel so fortunate to call them brothers and spent time getting to know them, men, Mike, Moro, Tyler, Ray, Todd, Hendy, Gibble, Chuck, Jeff, Eric, Silent Bob, Greg, Dave, Brad and many more, we played many a game of poker, drank slots of libations, shared stories and learned about cigars,

Last edited:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I remember that here too. Mike is one hairy, cool dude. Miss those days, but glad I'm not the same person I was back then,

As for the FOGs that were here, I feel so fortunate to call them brothers and spent time getting to know them, men, Mike, Moro, Tyler, Ray, Todd, Hendy, Gibble, Chuck, Jeff, Eric, Silent Bob, Greg, Dave, Brad and many more, we played many a game of poker, drank slots of libations, shared stories and learned about cigars,
I 2nd that....
Well said Brother