What's new

Remember when...

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I remember when I started smoking 'gars in 1992, back when Macanudo was considered the "it" cigar (not that they're bad sticks). Now the number of boutique blends alone is enough to make my head spin...

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Remember when you bought from Thompsons!
And they're STILL sending me shit, I have no idea how they got my address after I moved. One box of CAO Gold's and thousands of wasted trees later...

I remember when I first joined how much Kloned was buying (I think we joined right around the same time). It seemed like every big thing that was being hyped around here he had. That guy was an animal.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Remember that one time when you thought to yourself , "I should just buy a few to keep around for that odd occasion when I want a cigar..."
For me it was, I only need a five stick humidor. I'll only be smoking one or two a month. Then I swore only on pay day. Then it was only on pay day weekend. Then. . .

Remember when you found the first B&M where you felt like you were around true BOTL.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I may not be one of the old guys but I am older than some so I feel I can add something here.
Remember the "great botl civil unrest of 2015"?
That thread had me checking in every 5 minutes and created some amazing friends in @ZippoGeek and @redneck_toy glad to of been a part of that.
Likewise brother! THAT was a wild time...:ROFLMAO: