What's new

Review: My 1st Cabaiguan

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
singles are definitely a good way to go. mainly because the total price gets much higher, much quicker. also if you bid on more early, you are more likely to get some of them. be careful that you're ready to get all of them, cuz if you overbid, you get all of them.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Great Review Nate.

Was it "GOOOD" or "DAM GOOOD"

Also I didn't know that Cabiguan had a sungrown version, anyone have info on it?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
singles are definitely a good way to go. mainly because the total price gets much higher, much quicker. also if you bid on more early, you are more likely to get some of them. be careful that you're ready to get all of them, cuz if you overbid, you get all of them.

Yep. I ended up winning 9 Hermosas. Now, I love Tats, but had not tried that size yet. I didn't really expect to win 9 of them though, lol. Oh well, at $5/stick I"m happy with it :smokingbo

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Great Review Nate.

Was it "GOOOD" or "DAM GOOOD"

Also I didn't know that Cabiguan had a sungrown version, anyone have info on it?

It's called the "Guapo," there was an original version and then I think 3 subsequent sizes that some felt were not as good I guess (never had any myself, so I can't comment). Pete said he would re-release the original size/version sometime this year.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
does that one differ from the guapo 46? I have had a couple of the 46's but that didn't seem like a sungrown to me?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
does that one differ from the guapo 46? I have had a couple of the 46's but that didn't seem like a sungrown to me?
The original was a 54 ring, as opposed to the 50-ring on the RX and the 46 on the...46.

Yes, they're all sungrown wrappers.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
If you like these after 2 days ROTT you will love them when they are 6 months old and even more after 1 year. This stick if one of my favorites: perfect medium strength, very nice spice, smooth smoke, complex with subtle amount of changes, nice long after taste, perfect draw and burn. Those that love Opus or the stronger DPG stuff like the Tats might be underwhelmed.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I"m a big fan of the original guapo. The regular porduction sizes are good, but that OR Guapo is a whole different beast.