What's new

RIP Bassman

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Bassman was the definition of BOTL. I had the pleasure of pm, email, and cigar exchanges with him over on Cw. He will be missed for sure ;(

Rip

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Although I didn't know Steve, When a man is held in as high regard among his peers across the country and across all generational boundaries, it is safe to say the world lost a great brother, husband, father and friend. Prayers go out to Steve's family for supernatural comfort in their time of grief.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Very sorry to hear this news. Will pray for peace and strength for Steve's family.

Does anyone know if there is an auction being set up to contribute to his family? Would be more than happy to donate if so.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
STEVEN L. SINGER

SINGER
STEVEN L., on March 14, 2014, of Phila., PA. Beloved husband of Barbara A. (nee Snead) Singer. Also survived by his mother-in-law Dolores Snead, his sister-in-law and three nieces. Relatives and Friends are invited to Services, Sunday, 3:00 P.M., JOSEPH LEVINE AND SONS MEMORIAL CHAPEL, 4737 Street Road, Trevose, PA. Int. Shalom Memorial Park. The family will be returning to the late residence, Sunday only. Contributions may be made to the Friends of the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad, 4421 McLeod Rd., Suite F, Albuquerque, NM 87109.
www.levinefuneral.com

So due to his love of railroads maybe a contribution should be made to the below:
http://www.cumbrestoltec.org/join-or-give/make-a-donation.html
Make you donation via lapyap.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I've been so buys lately that I haven't been keeping up with the threads ... now I read this. Man, what a shock. So sad. Steve was a truly awesome BOTL that helped me with questions and trades on numerous occasions.

This is a pretty big blow to the community here at BOTL, especially those who have been around a while.

God bless and RIP, Steve, and I'll keep your family in my prayers!

Last edited: